• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I dont like it, I wont be leaving, just stop talking brick ?

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

:ross:

No I dont like it, I wont be leaving, just stop talking brick ?

Fair enough. You've been burnt by the endless ITK nonsense that's been going around for ages. I get it, and although most if it is very enjoyable in a funny kind of way, it can get very tiredsome. This however, as I stated, is no ITK brick. It's not even significant info. Only that he's already signed his new contract and the announcement will be made over the weekend. This I got from a chat I had today with someone who knows this thing in and out. From that, I drew my own conclusions and offered an opinion for others to agree or disagree with because this, after all, is still a forum.

My comment was just an input into the rumour discussion, and I can assure you mate, getting info about these sorts of things is a lot easier here in Iceland than the UK. I'm interested in if he's signing for us or not, as I'm sure others are too, and I thought I'd share what I know with you lot. Now if you don't like it or don't believe what I'm writing, then fine. Your choice. But please don't call it brick, because it's not.

Fair enough. You've been burnt by the endless ITK nonsense that's been going around for ages. I get it, and although most if it is very enjoyable in a funny kind of way, it can get very tiredsome. This however, as I stated, is no ITK brick. It's not even significant info. Only that he's already signed his new contract and the announcement will be made over the weekend. This I got from a chat I had today with someone who knows this thing in and out. From that, I drew my own conclusions and offered an opinion for others to agree or disagree with because this, after all, is still a forum.

My comment was just an input into the rumour discussion, and I can assure you mate, getting info about these sorts of things is a lot easier here in Iceland than the UK. I'm interested in if he's signing for us or not, as I'm sure others are too, and I thought I'd share what I know with you lot. Now if you don't like it or don't believe what I'm writing, then fine. Your choice. But please don't call it brick, because it's not.

You know he's signed a contract, you know when the announcement will be made, but strangely enough you dont know which team.

Phantom of the Lane @ThePOTL

Press conference to announce pre-press conference of the actual press conference set to be revealed at press conference. Soon.

You know he's signed a contract, you know when the announcement will be made, but strangely enough you dont know which team.

jesus H christ... this forum is absurd and this comment is simply beyond me..

1. you honestly think Gylfi would blabber about what club it is, if he has signed a contract it is down to the club to announce it, for all we know he has been asked to keep a lid on this for some days, reasons whatever

2. Reykjav?k is not a big place, almost everybody knows everybody their age, or at least know somebody that know somebody, especially those who have maybe played football on all levels.

this quote here
My comment was just an input into the rumour discussion, and I can assure you mate, getting info about these sorts of things is a lot easier here in Iceland than the UK
is spot on how it is over here

Its really bugging me that people are calling sigurdsson a vdv replacement. We wont sell VDV.

However, weve sold kranjcar, and were likely to sell pienaar and bentley. Sigurdsson offers fantastic cover for both wings, and as a CF.

has someone responded to this

The Goat (EyeTeeKay):

NOT from our usual source, but more rumblings that Sigurdsson is 'done' and that AVB is the new manager. The Goat is also hearing that Swansea are trying to get Caulker on loan again. If not they are thinking about asking for Livermore.

Back