• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few tweets down he is talking about how he's signed for Swansea :lol:

How do you know he's been a follower for 2 years, he's had 21 tweets, all have been since the last day of the season

A few tweets down he is talking about how he's signed for Swansea :lol:

How do you know he's been a follower for 2 years, he's had 21 tweets, all have been since the last day of the season

Haha I meant I have been tweeting for 2 years... I didn't go that far down, hmmmm yeah.. Ok I'll get my coat... My bad looked legit the ones I could see and had a healthy following

I look more at who he's following and who's following him rather than set numbers to be honest. If he's talking Icelandic for example or having conversations with other footballers or friends etc.

RAWK doing their classic lockdown of all threads that people post in. You're not allowed to discuss transfer targets, say something negative about the manager (unless it's Roy) or create threads on certain players (Carroll, Suarez, Downing). You can post hate filled drivel about United and Spurs or love letters to Rafa. Why do they even bother having a forum?

I look more at who he's following and who's following him rather than set numbers to be honest. If he's talking Icelandic for example or having conversations with other footballers or friends etc.

Was RT to me by someone I trust, looked at last 3 /4 tweets and thought yeah... Looks good .. Now I look a dong .. @officialgilfy is currently getting the 'shut it' with your fake account treatment!!

MirrorFootball @MirrorFootball

Michael Owen is rumoured to be in talks with Dubai club Al Shabab. Apparently they have the world's first seven star bench

Gylfi has already made up his mind and has in fact signed a contract with his new team...which one though is the big bloody question! This comes from someone very close to the man himself I was able to chat with today, but he wouldn't give up the new club, only that the announcement would be made around the weekend. (No ITK flimflam from me guys, so if you don't like it, just leave it please.)

The optimist in me ties that in with this AVB rumour going round, about him being unable to sign for us until July 1...double announcement?

The pessimist(a.k.a. lifelong Spurs fan) sees Gylfi signing for the Scousers, AVB jerking us around and David Moyes being unveiled by Levy..........along with Rasziak! :)

Gylfi has already made up his mind and has in fact signed a contract with his new team...which one though is the big bloody question! This comes from someone very close to the man himself I was able to chat with today, but he wouldn't give up the new club, only that the announcement would be made around the weekend. (No ITK flimflam from me guys, so if you don't like it, just leave it please.)

The optimist in me ties that in with this AVB rumour going round, about him being unable to sign for us until July 1...double announcement?

The pessimist(a.k.a. lifelong Spurs fan) sees Gylfi signing for the Scousers, AVB jerking us around and David Moyes being unveiled by Levy..........along with Rasziak! :)

No I dont like it, I wont be leaving, just stop talking brick ?

I want to sign him just so I can call him the Notorious S.I.G.

Siggy, Siggy, Siggy can't you see
Sometimes your skills just hypnotize me
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid (uh)

I guess our song would be:

"Gyl-fi Sig-urdson"
clap clap clap clap
"Gyl-fi Sig-urdson"
clap clap clap clap

Back