• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen enough of Fellatio at Everton to know he is not good enough for Spurs. He had a good game tonight to be fair but he's not going to force anyone out of the Spurs starting line up. Not for me.

Dembele is the one I want (in a non-sexual way). He was Ok tonight but I'm already convinced from his Fulham performances. I think he's just finding his premiership feet , so to speak, and will get even better.

Hazard was OK. Tidy but rather ineffective. I haven't seen him play before now and was expecting great things. It's only one game mind.

Apparently Hazard is always below par on international duty, unfortunately he will be a much better player for Chelsea........

Dembele was their best player I thought - lots of tackles and challenges, constantly fighting for the ball, he also elbowed about 5 players in the nose because he's always trying to break clear and they're tugging at his heel.

A really combative performance, maybe those tackling stats mentioned earlier were true

And then of course once he gets the ball he floats along beautifully, a really class act

Such a shame he was the one who caused England's goal. Real good player though who will only improve. Love the way he seems to just get that bit of space for himself.

3 separate thread on the England game all because the weekend/midweek games thread was closed.

So why the fudge are you posting about the England game in the transfer rumour thread?

This is exactly why threads get closed on here, because of certain posters total inability to stick to the thread topic.

And........while we're at it, the midweek game thread was not closed. It was moved to classics at the end of our regular season.
This place is notoriously quiet in the summer, apart from rumour threads and any other big international competitions. So if you want your discussions to be lost in that thread, feel free.

Christ, some people are never bloody happy.

Nilmar has agreed terms with Internacional, but the clubs are yet to agree a fee .... Leandro replacement?

So why the fudge are you posting about the England game in the transfer rumour thread?

This is exactly why threads get closed on here, because of certain posters total inability to stick to the thread topic.
Because this thread is talking about Vertonghen and other transfer targets like Dembele and they just played England tonight, on ITV

Tottenham are in talks with West Brom over Youssouf Mulumbu who is also being targeted by Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Liverpool and Chelsea.

The 25-year-old former Paris St Germain player admits his dream is to return to the French capital club one day but wants to step up to a bigger Premier League outfit first after three seasons with the Baggies.

Mulumbu told Mercato365: "Last year, I thought it would be a little premature to go because it was my first full season. But I confirmed [my promise] this season. I continued to show all my abilities and I think I now have to look for another challenge.

"That's why I hope to join a club in another class. I had a good year, I'm pretty confident and I will leave it now to my agent. I'm going to go on holiday and come back stronger because I know that another big season ahead.

"We have already started talking to teams like Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Tottenham. For now, I'm leaving it all in the hands of my agent and I hope to have good surprises on my return from vacation."

Mulumbu was third, behind Spurs' Scott Parker and Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Yohan Cabaye, in the number of tackles and interceptions made by all Premier League midfielders last season.

Why would we want Mulumbu? I know that he's a very talented player but bearing in mind that we have both Parker and Modric do we really need another defensive midfielder?

Another example of our club being cited to increase likliehood of other clubs expressing interest in players?

Why would we want Mulumbu? I know that he's a very talented player but bearing in mind that we have both Parker and Modric do we really need another defensive midfielder?

Another example of our club being cited to increase likliehood of other clubs expressing interest in players?

Remember we will hopefully be letting go alot of the deadwood, and going for players such as this fills those gaps at less wages hopefully, may also entice the selling club to take deadwood in exchange.

Sandro, Livermore, Modric, Parker.

We wouldn't need Mulumbu. Sure he's better than Livermore but he'd be on much higher wages and Livermore is hardly a starter and doubt he even cares that he's not.

I didn't include either of Hudd or Modric as I see them playing a different role to that offered by Mulumbu. I think that Livermore is of a lower quality but he did an excellent job for us last season when he came in.

I think we really need to look to improve the key areas, that we have all discussed first; strikers, defenders, goalkeepers, reserve winger and then maybe a midfielder

Back