• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am fed up with all of these ITK merchants. Indeed, I think we should have a new stickied thread entitled KFA (Know F**k All)!!

The only time that people should get really interested in a signing, is when you see the player concerned at the training ground, or at the 'Lane, as part of a news conference, unveiling them as a new signing.

Honestly, some of the things I've read on here recently are more WUM, than ITK!

Alongside Modric and Sandro in a midfield 3. I think that would give us a broad mix of both attack and defence with good energy levels.

So presumably (with out current squad and assuming that Adebayor signs) that would mean dropping either VdV or Lennon

Lol. So he's given up all pretence of this Qatar gonads? I wanna see a picture of the **** on his knees sucking Levys **** begging for a fudging contract. You're our little bitch you two bob ****. tinkled our season down the swanny as your head was so turned by your pals in the media over the England job. Like a contrite husband crawling back to his loyal wife after tue younger model fudges him off. I'd tell candle face to fudge himself personally.

yeah, 4th place. he really f*cked it up, didn't he.

whilst you change the record, why don't you direct some of your ire at the officiating that cost us at least 3 legitimate goals, that, in all probability would have easily seen us third.

so yes, it's true - a team managed by that f*ckwit actually did score enough goals to win enough games to get us 3rd. it's just the refs and linesmen let us down.

that, as Rafa would say, is a FACT. whereas even if we reverse the received-wisdom issues like Defoe rather than Parker against Villa, Bale roaming and yes, even the England job, it's still just speculation and conjecture that anything else would have been different. why dig around in all that and hang the bloke when we have proof that we were denied 3 goals that would have changed matches?

West Ham apparently have confirmed the Jaskelainen signing and claimed Green turned down an offer to double his money. Signing him should be a sackable offence. Don't do it Levy!

West Ham apparently have confirmed the Jaskelainen signing and claimed Green turned down an offer to double his money. Signing him should be a sackable offence. Don't do it Levy!

We've been linked with Lloris in the press which would be an amazing signing. One of the best keepers in the world. But to end up with Rob Green would be horrendous. I'd prefer Gomes between the sticks to Green.

Alongside Modric and Sandro in a midfield 3. I think that would give us a broad mix of both attack and defence with good energy levels.

I rate Dembele but no way do i want to see him and Luka in a cm 2 or 3 tbh. Part of our problem is still that we're a soft touch are not direct enough at times and a Dembele and Luka partnership would not improve either aspects. 2 creative playmaker type cm's in a midfield 3 isn't the way to go at all imo.

I rate Dembele but no way do i want to see him and Luka in a cm 2 or 3 tbh. Part of our problem is still that we're a soft touch are not direct enough at times and a Dembele and Luka partnership would not improve either aspects. 2 creative playmaker type cm's in a midfield 3 isn't the way to go at all imo.

Dembele is in the top 10 in tackles per game. http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/2935/Stages/5476/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2011-2012

His character is rated as:

Dribbling Very Strong
Tackling Very Strong
Defensive contribution Very Strong
Holding on to the ball Strong
Passing Strong
Direct free kicks Strong

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/12187

We've been linked with Lloris in the press which would be an amazing signing. One of the best keepers in the world. But to end up with Rob Green would be horrendous. I'd prefer Gomes between the sticks to Green.

This. Then again, if he's happy being a second choice behind Big Bad Brad, whereas Gomes might not be, then perhaps on a free Green wouldn't be 100% poor as a signing.

I'd still prefer a young up and coming keeper as number 2 though.

Who: The Goat
When: 2nd June
Where: SC

From our usual source regarding Harry's talks with Levy..............Nothing has been resolved and they are still negotiating different options. Hopefully all decided either way in the next 48 hours.

Dembele is in the top 10 in tackles per game. http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/2935/Stages/5476/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2011-2012

His character is rated as:

Dribbling Very Strong
Tackling Very Strong
Defensive contribution Very Strong
Holding on to the ball Strong
Passing Strong
Direct free kicks Strong

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/12187

Well, direct free kicks is kinda meaning less as we know how that will transform should we ever sign him.

Well, direct free kicks is kinda meaning less as we know how that will transform should we ever sign him.

No team in the top 5 European leagues scored more than 6 goals from direct free kicks last season. Just think of all the time that's wasted on them.

Back