• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only post it because he deserves abuse:

Date: 1st June 2012
ITK: POTL
Player: Redknapp

The only thing Harry wants is a new contact now the England job didnt go his way. His Agent is trying to sort something out with Daniel at the moment. Not much progress so far, but that is where 2+2=5.

POTL

Lol. So he's given up all pretence of this Qatar gonads? I wanna see a picture of the **** on his knees sucking Levys **** begging for a fudging contract. You're our little bitch you two bob ****. tinkled our season down the swanny as your head was so turned by your pals in the media over the England job. Like a contrite husband crawling back to his loyal wife after tue younger model fudges him off. I'd tell candle face to fudge himself personally.

Lol. So he's given up all pretence of this Qatar gonads? I wanna see a picture of the **** on his knees sucking Levys **** begging for a fudging contract. You're our little bitch you two bob ****. tinkled our season down the swanny as your head was so turned by your pals in the media over the England job. Like a contrite husband crawling back to his loyal wife after tue younger model fudges him off. I'd tell candle face to fudge himself personally.

Mate...you know...Harry wants what's best for Harry...until another offer comes...

Back