• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mate...you know...Harry wants what's best for Harry...until another offer comes...

Yes but this should not come as a revelation to anyone. Most of us knew this when he joined us and it doesn't necessarily mean that he is a bad manager.

Yes but this should not come as a revelation to anyone. Most of us knew this when he joined us and it doesn't necessarily mean that he is a bad manager.

No it means he's a ****. Now he can go and fudge himself if he thinks he can dictate terms to us. He was nothing before us and he'll be fudge all afterwards.

No it means he's a ****. Now he can go and fudge himself if he thinks he can dictate terms to us. He was nothing before us and he'll be fudge all afterwards.

But yet he is the most successful manager we have had in the modern game. I know that he is only out for himself but I am not convinced that someone else coming in could keep us challenging for a top four position.

I don't care. We weren't brick before him under Jol. He hasn't worked miracles contrary to what he have us believe and this year other teams really fudged up, Chelsea, Scum, Liverpool an even the likes of villa and we didn't get the 3rd place. We fudged it up. No doubt about it and I'll never forgive droopy for it. And into the bargain we wouldn't have rentagob as a manager. He turns my stomach. Wish he'd been sent down where he belongs in prison. Remember. OJ Simpson was found not guilty. Doesn't mean brick to me. The way he treated our great club he can go fudge himself. Spurs NOT Redknapp.

I've got a cheeky bit of ITK for you...

scaled.php

Walcott to spurs, you heard it here first.

Footballer in 'beeing a greedy ****' shocker

"I have had five seasons at Manchester United and have won all the titles," Nani said. "Now I am really happy but I don't know about my future. Now I will study opportunities. Football is not only about England or Spain. It is possible to enjoy success in other countries. My agent is waiting on news about United. We have presented a counter-offer and now we are waiting on an offer from the club."

League dynasty at Tottenham.

Boss Redknapp has held contract talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy this week, with senior players fearing he could leave.

Redknapp, 65, has only one year left on his deal but remains committed to the club despite the heartache of missing out on the Champions League even though he led the team to fourth place this season.

In spite of heart surgery in February and a gruelling court case he wants to continue his job of transforming Spurs into regular Champions League contenders.

Redknapp is 65. Three more years would take him to 68 when he may decide to call it a day, having insisted when he took over that this would be his last job in football.

Levy and Redknapp also discussed their plans for the transfer market this summer with a new defender on the radar after Ledley King was told yesterday he is free to leave the club.

While Ajax’s Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen is likely to join, Tottenham have pulled the plug on a ?ú2.9million deal for Brazil defender Bruno Uvini.

The Londoners took the 20-year-old on loan from Sao Paulo in February.

A fee to turn that into a permanent stay was agreed at the time but Spurs have now decided not to take up the option.

Redknapp may also soon be after a new keeper, with QPR sniffing around Brazilian Heurelho Gomes.

The manager’s future is the priority for now though, with several key players concerned that Redknapp’s deal has whittled down to just one year and that the boss could leave unless Spurs prove he is their man for the job in the long term

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4351313/Harry-Redknapp-plans-to-form-Spurs-dynasty-by-2015.html

And of course The Sun in 'making stuff up' shocker.

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Nani is thinking about leaving Manchester United even though the Portuguese winger, 25, is being offered a pay rise from ?ú90,000 to ?ú130,000 a week over the next four years.

Full story: the Sun

Jan Vertonghen, 25, says he does not care that Tottenham will not play in the Champions League next season, as the defender closes in on a ?ú14m move from Ajax to White Hart Lane.

Once he is confirmed as Aston Villa manager, Paul Lambert plans to go back to his previous club Norwich for captain and star striker Grant Holt, 31.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Paris St Germain are preparing a ?ú100m bid to sign Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 26, according to sources on the continent.

Full story: Metro
Marouane Fellaini

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has been at Goodison Park since 2008

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce wants Real Madrid striker Joselu, 22, but will have to invest ?ú7m to secure his signing after a request to sign the player on loan was rejected.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is reportedly ready to make a bid to sign Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 24.

Full story: Caught Offside

Diego Maradona's Al Wasl say they are "serious" about a bid for 34-year-old Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.

Full story: sport360.com

Emirates Marketing Project manager Roberto Mancini says the club will move for ?ú25m-rated striker Robin van Persie, 28, this summer if Arsenal fail to persuade the Netherlands international to sign a new deal.

Full story: Daily Mail

Southampton are planning a ?ú3m move for Jack Butland, the 19-year-old Birmingham keeper who is in England's Euro 2012 squad.

Real Socieded want to sign Arsenal forward Carlos Vela, 23, on a permanent deal after he impressed during his loan spell.

Full story: talkSPORT

Inter Milan have made the first move in the race to land Chelsea target Lucas Moura from Sao Paulo by tabling a ?ú19m bid for the 19-year-old midfielder - but the offer has been rejected.

Full story: talkSPORT

Chelsea and Manchester United have both registered their interest in Fulham midfielder Moussa Dembele, 24, and have opened talks over a ?ú10m move.

OTHER GOSSIP

Roy Hodgson is looking at Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney as a possible future England captain.

England manager Hodgson is set to hand Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 18, and Danny Welbeck, 21, starts after challenging his team to deliver a rousing statement of intent against Belgium ahead of Euro 2012.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain made his England senior debut as a substitute in the 1-0 friendly win away to Norway on 26 May

Full story: the Guardian

QPR manager Mark Hughes says Hodgson should have attempted to persuade Paul Scholes, 37, out of international retirement ahead of Euro 2012. "I know Paul drew a line under his international career, but it would have been a call worth makining," said Hughes.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp, 65, wants three more years to build a Champions League dynasty at White Hart Lane. Redknapp has one year left on his contract.

But Spurs defender Ledley King, 31, is close to announcing his retirement after 13 years in the team.

Full story: the Guardian

Aston Villa are attempting to avoid paying compensation for Norwich City manager Paul Lambert - because they believe there is a clause in the Scot's contract allowing him to talk to interested parties in the Premier League if the Norfolk club are approached.

Emirates Marketing Project manager Roberto Mancini says his striker Sergio Aguero, 23, can be like Lionel Messi and score in every game.

AND FINALLY

England captain Steven Gerrard described a speech by Holocaust survivor Zigi Shipper, who addressed Roy Hodgson's players at the Grove, as "inspirational". "All the lads were focused and concentrated, which is not very usual with a group of footballers in a room for more than 10 minutes, but it was very interesting," said Gerrard.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

Former Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka, 33, was left longing for the days of partnering Didier Drogba after Shanghai Shenhua owner Zhu Junb started himself alongside the Frenchman in a recent match.

Full story: Metro

Not good news if Utd and Chelsea are both after Dembele. Ends their interest in Modric if they got him but I want him alongside Modric.

It amuses me that CFC are buying all these players when they dont even have a manager, lets hope the new guy they get wants these players...

League dynasty at Tottenham.

Boss Redknapp has held contract talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy this week, with senior players fearing he could leave.

Redknapp, 65, has only one year left on his deal but remains committed to the club despite the heartache of missing out on the Champions League even though he led the team to fourth place this season.

In spite of heart surgery in February and a gruelling court case he wants to continue his job of transforming Spurs into regular Champions League contenders.

Redknapp is 65. Three more years would take him to 68 when he may decide to call it a day, having insisted when he took over that this would be his last job in football.

Levy and Redknapp also discussed their plans for the transfer market this summer with a new defender on the radar after Ledley King was told yesterday he is free to leave the club.

While Ajax’s Belgian defender Jan Vertonghen is likely to join, Tottenham have pulled the plug on a £2.9million deal for Brazil defender Bruno Uvini.

The Londoners took the 20-year-old on loan from Sao Paulo in February.

A fee to turn that into a permanent stay was agreed at the time but Spurs have now decided not to take up the option.

Redknapp may also soon be after a new keeper, with QPR sniffing around Brazilian Heurelho Gomes.

The manager’s future is the priority for now though, with several key players concerned that Redknapp’s deal has whittled down to just one year and that the boss could leave unless Spurs prove he is their man for the job in the long term

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4351313/Harry-Redknapp-plans-to-form-Spurs-dynasty-by-2015.html

And of course The Sun in 'making stuff up' shocker.

Utter PR job by Harry's agent there!!!!!! What a load of gonads. Turns my stomach

Back