• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Pedro Pinto @pedrocnn
A source close to FC Porto just told me the transfer of Moutinho to Spurs should be announced in the next 24 hours. Will keep you posted.

Interesting.. there appears to be some sort of echo in here.. :p

24 hours? At least he's sticking his neck out.

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen
BREAKING: A source close to FC Porto just told me the transfer of Moutinho to Spurs should be announced in the next 24 hours (Pedro Pinto)
Retweeted by Ross Pedgrift
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

What the hell?

How fast do you have to be?

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn
A source close to FC Porto just told me the transfer of Moutinho to Spurs should be announced in the next 24 hours. Will keep you posted.

Would be delighted to sign him, but confused at this point why we would be getting him having signed dembele

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen
BREAKING: A source close to FC Porto just told me the transfer of Moutinho to Spurs should be announced in the next 24 hours (Pedro Pinto)
Retweeted by Ross Pedgrift
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

What the hell?

How fast do you have to be?

Oh yes, Crawley baby. That's it. Right there... Don't stop. Mmmmm...

Where does Moutinho fit in? or better yet, Dembele if Moutinho signs? Perhaps 3 in the middle, but then where do Sig or VDV fit in?

Apologies - so which behaviour was that?

Oy, just realised I'm getting myself mixed up#-o

07-08 we did start poorly (amongst rumours of Berbatov's discontent) however it wasn't a major contributing factor to Jol's sacking.

08-09 we also started poorly, his unsavoury behaviour unsettled the dressing room some what, and helped in the downfall of Ramos (of course amongst other things).

So Jol hasn't got a reason to hold a grudge against him (other than bricky early season form). My bad:lol:

Of course Ramos could want his balls to be cut off, but that's another debate

Where does Moutinho fit in? or better yet, Dembele if Moutinho signs? Perhaps 3 in the middle, but then where do Sig or VDV fit in?

Exactly - its overkill - really expensive overkill.

If we were Emirates Marketing Project I would accept, but as we arent and as we need another winger/wing forward and striker it seems ridiculous to me

Would be delighted to sign him, but confused at this point why we would be getting him having signed dembele

Very good question, maybe Dembele playing in front of Moutinho and Sandro? But to be honest not a clue, quality player though. Would also be a major statement of intent

I'm just confused as to how much cash we have to splash. Don't know realistically how many more signings to expect.

Back