• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

and also, Del Piero is 38 years old! Would be the most stupid move in the history of football!

If we do let vdv go then kaka move will be the only reason it makes some sense although I still would rather have rafa

iqwojm3.gif

Me on Friday night when we've signed Moutinho, Llllloris, Will.I.An, Dzagoev, Del Piero, Kaka, Hulk and Nani.

and also, Del Piero is 38 years old! Would be the most stupid move in the history of football!

not at all - it'd give us some time to search for a more long term striker solution rather than rush through a deal for someone we aren't really that interested in - we'd be getting a model pro who will be of great benefit to the younger players and in being one of the biggest names in football would probably bring a bit of added attention to the club which would probably boost marketing/revenue a smidgen

as a back up forward on a year long deal there really isn't much negative at all about it really

Why should we on a Tottenham forum have a separate thread for someone who isn't a Tottenham player, never again will be a Tottenham player and treated the club like brick in order to get his move? There is nothing more to discuss on the subject that can't go in other threads, like 'Other Teams & Matches' or 'Players we've played against', should he do something of note. And I have no doubt you will keep bringing him up whenever possible.

There have been many threads on non-Spurs player this transfer window and still are (Modric is one - he also 'treated the club like brick' but the discussions are rather interesting, imv)

As a said before - I think your personal dislike towards the person has been key here - just my personal observation

There have been many threads on non-Spurs player this transfer window and still are (Modric is one - he also 'treated the club like brick' but the discussions are rather interesting, imv)

As a said before - I think your personal dislike towards the person has been key here - just my personal observation

so has he gone to Fulham or Juventus ??

would like to see him link up with BMJ again

Berbatov fee apparently about £4m meaning Man U take a £27m hit.
Levy might hold a grudge but he's a business man and with that sort of fee I am amazed we weren't in for him.
Or maybe Berbatov wouldn't suit AVB is the truer picture?

There seems to be only one discussion repeated ad infinitum. Did he or did he not refuse to play.

Its all over the net and perhaps we can open the berbatov thread to discuss this as this will be quite a development if true. Also, if he can go there, that means Levy didnt put in an offer which is shameful

Back