• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Stoke - Official match thread

The whole season has been perpetual bad decisions and in his lack of tactical work to change things, or improve out defensive shape, or to create chances.... we're supposed to improve as the season goes in, we're as cack now as we were in August! Nothing has changed!

Going forward, I do see improvements.

Defensively though! Jesus christ! We are soooo bad at the back that I genuinely do wonder what we do in training. Levy is ruthless and will not tolerate it if it doesn't improve by the end of next season.

• Haha
Reactions: jrh
The whole season has been perpetual bad decisions and in his lack of tactical work to change things, or improve out defensive shape, or to create chances.... we're supposed to improve as the season goes in, we're as cack now as we were in August! Nothing has changed!

Nah. We were brick at the start, hit our absolute peak around January, and have then reverted to utter brick since.

We did improve. We also regressed.

i honestly dont believe its going to be possible to get a transfer fee for chiriches. who the hell would buy him? Could we give him a free transfer back to Bucharest or a Swedish or Moldovan side or something?

i honestly dont believe its going to be possible to get a transfer fee for chiriches. who the hell would buy him? Could we give him a free transfer back to Bucharest or a Swedish or Moldovan side or something?

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine might buy him. They have a thing for buying terrible defenders.

We all know what's going to happen. We will finish 7th and people will think , good no Europa. Arsenal will win the cup and we will go in it anyway. Arsenal will laugh at us again.

We saw it last week with Davies. A defender who's been out the team looking rusty. Not sure its fair on either to be honest. Take Rose, Chadli or Kane leave them out the team for 6 months...they'd probably take a game or two to get sharp.

What is shocking is our lack of fight from the go (a Sherwood special) and how lax and open we are - consistently.

Oh look, 60 minutes a sub, exactly like I said at half time poch do, he really is fudging painfully predictable. But soldado, escalated due to our situation from 80 minutes...

Oh Poch...

If the season could end now. Would Levy get Klop or whatever his name is, in?

Klopp would ask for money to spend. Levy would do some snake-oil talk of on-field 'ambition'. Klopp would take one look at Levy's recent history when it comes to backing his managers, and happily bounce off to Arsenal, Madrid, or anywhere that would take him.

So no, Poch is our man for as long as he's happy with this sort of thing.

Back