• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Stoke - Official match thread

Look at how Stoke close down in midfield. And the defenders move to track our players. Didn't we used to do that?

When everyone was loving him and I was a lone voice saying he is clearly awful... I've never been so right about a footballer.

Dembele for Lamela? Wow. I'm trying to remain positive and not let a load of expletives slip, but this is actually astonishing.

Why is Mason, one of our weaker players, undroppable?

And again, our wonderful manager, takes off one of our better players... and leaves Mason on...

Poch, I can't wait to see what you do when you don't have any pitiful excuses.

What I don't understand is, if we knew we had absolutely no intention of ever allowing Yedlin to play at RB, and thus knew that should Walker get injured, we would have to put out discombobulated combinations of central defenders playing out of position like we've now been forced to do.......then why the hell did we sell Naughton?

And what on Earth is the plan with Yedlin, then?

What I don't understand is, if we knew we had absolutely no intention of ever allowing Yedlin to play at RB, and thus knew that should Walker get injured, we would have to put out discombobulated combinations of central defenders playing out of position like we've now been forced to do.......then why the hell did we sell Naughton?

he will never be a prem player.

I really hope this is part of a plan to avoid the EL. If not this is fudging embarrassing! Useless clowns all of them. Earning the best side of 50k a week and they don't even look like they care. Absolutely no passion or will!

bugger me soldado is on hahahahaha

i honestly completely and utterly forgot about him!! wow. we've got some serious deadwood around the place.

maybe the thought was that with 2 senior cb's who have played regularly at RB in the squad we would be ok

and that the plan is long term and anything that happens this season doesn't really matter

So why buy the guy? And why sell the only cover for Walker that we had, in light of that fact? What was the logic behind buying DeAndre Yedlin and selling Naughton?
US marketing? We did tours in South Africa and ended up having Mabizela and um Bongo on our books for about a combined 17 years.

Back