• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Stoke - Official match thread

I'm so angry about at how porous we are. We've been leaking goals all season. Yet we look more open than ever.

I think they will have got a rollicking at HT but its too late.

Obviously Chiriches is brick and useless. But I blame our stupid manager 100% for this. Why play him? Then why not change him as he's been truly truly atrocious the first half, with a yeellow. Why not try Yedlin? A bit of pace, something different?

Oh, because Pochetino never fudging changes things, because he seems clueless tactically who bar putting 3 strikers up top last week never ever changes things in a match. I worry he's slightly inept I really do.

Thought Chiriches was fouled himself just before his foul. All be it a soft foul on him.

Symptomatic of our relegation level defending. Serious relegation fears defending :)

The whole season has been perpetual bad decisions and in his lack of tactical work to change things, or improve out defensive shape, or to create chances.... we're supposed to improve as the season goes in, we're as cack now as we were in August! Nothing has changed!

Reactions: DTA
Feel sorry for travelling fans, a performance where no one in our ranks really cares, perhaps Mason excepted.
Same players, same tactics, same brick.

Fantastic, that should be the last time we ever see that s.h.i.t in a Spurs shirt.

He is right down there with the worst players we've ever had.

he has been atrocious certainly, but we have had way worse than him in the past

For everyone who wanted rid of Chiriches, well he's gone for this and next one game. Or is it three for second yellow ?

Back