• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

You’re talking about past performance whilst ignoring current performance, plus a multitude of other factors (not signing a contract for one.)

Do you honestly think his press conference got a good response? Do you think Levy walked into the dressing room, saw a team galvanised by that performance in front of the world’s media and then thought “nah fudge it, I’ll fire him anyway.”

We all wanted what you’re saying, the reality is totally different.

All you need in those situations is to get the players out of their comfort zone. They have to arrive at training in emergency mode. They have to understand losing 2 points is unacceptable and to be ready to work to rectify it.

Last season Conte was saying he'd quit - literally saying this in press conferences. Afterward, we went on a run of winning almost every game.

And what evidence is there that Conte refused to come back?

You don't get hard evidence for these sorts of things - it's been reported that is what happened, facts are it was a mutual agreement and he left his team here/we kept his team employed and in charge so that ties in imo

Dare I say that this slow first half but barnstorming second half has been a sign of the season, even under hero Conte

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

All you need in those situations is to get the players out of their comfort zone. They have to arrive at training in emergency mode. They have to understand losing 2 points is unacceptable and to be ready to work to rectify it.

Last season Conte was saying he'd quite - literally saying this in press conferences. Afterward, we went on a run of winning almost every game.

His post-Southampton press conference was for one reason: to save his skin. If you can’t see why it was problematic then I can’t help you.

You don't get hard evidence for these sorts of things - it's been reported that is what happened, it was a mutual agreement and he left his team here/we kept his team employed and in charge so that ties in imo

I don't buy it. Just fits a narrative. Sure mutually agreed. Conte was fine with it, club wanted it with fans baying for his blood.

I don't buy it. Just fits a narrative. Sure mutually agreed. Conte was fine with it, club wanted it with fans baying for his blood.

You don't buy it sure, but it's an opinion based on reports and ties in with Stellini & co left in charge - it's not an opinion based on nothing

Is it somewhat coincidental that this story leaks without any corroboration after we've had to sack the interim....?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

So much space to attack on our front post there, but they loop it to the back. Odd decision.

Back