• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

It's got to be weird to be so insanely scrutinized as football players are during their most important working hours. Insane working conditions in many ways. I understand the pressure getting to players, to say it mildly. I'd buckle over every game.

It is not hypothetical talking about someones ability and past performance - which is what I did.

Conte was asking for a reaction and for more from the players. He literally did exactly the same a year before - and then we went on a winning run.

You’re talking about past performance whilst ignoring current performance, plus a multitude of other factors (not signing a contract for one.)

Do you honestly think his press conference got a good response? Do you think Levy walked into the dressing room, saw a team galvanised by that performance in front of the world’s media and then thought “nah fudge it, I’ll fire him anyway.”

We all wanted what you’re saying, the reality is totally different.

Fuk Son's hit the post again!

I was asking where this, 'he walked away' stuff is coming from.

Been reported in the last week or so that we wanted him to see the season out but he refused to come back from Italy - kinda makes sense that we'd keep his team around if that was the case vs an outright sacking

Back