• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Kulusevski had dropped in to that 3 cm for the last 10mins at least anyway.

Just don't play him as the defencive one

Is Paratici to blame?

The Director of Football should have a deeper appreciation of the squad's strengths and weaknesses. Yes we tried to sign a CB in the summer, but didn't commit the figures we did to Richarlison possibly. Then by December it was blatant that the defense needed reinforcement as we conceded too many if we tried to play. Paratici signs a winger and lets Doherty go for free.

Even if we lose at this point and assuming the game continues as it has, I think it' still going to be a psychological boost for the team given how well we have played from the half hour mark onwards. This game was a free hit anyway, so the result wouldn't matter as much. But it could give the lads some belief going into the last 4 games.

Even if we lose at this point and assuming the game continues as it has, I think it' still going to be a psychological boost for the team given how well we have played from the half hour mark onwards. This game was a free hit anyway, so the result wouldn't matter as much. But it could give the lads some belief going into the last 4 games.

Agree. On another day it could have been 3-3

When did he do the exact same thing last year? Please enlighten me.

I bet you’ll probably say Burnley away, in which case I’d say go and listen to them both again.
People are really reaching now, to even compare the two is laughable. The post Southampton rant, despite being factually correct, was unhinged and was only going to end one way, especially once the press had their way.

People are sticking Conte on a hill as a hero because he said some home truths which mirror what the fans also think, which is fine, absolutely. But let's not start lying to ourselves in believing he would survive such a hatchet of the team he was meant to get the most out of, regardless of how correct his statements may have been.

Fans having their views in public is one thing, the manager is absolutely another....

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

When did he do the exact same thing last year? Please enlighten me.

I bet you’ll probably say Burnley away, in which case I’d say go and listen to them both again.

Conte openly told the team he'd quit.

You're purposefully missing the point. It doesn't matter exactly what he said, Conte will look to shake up the team, ruffle feathers and get a reaction. He did that last season to good effect.

You don't buy it sure, but it's an opinion based on reports and ties in with Stellini & co left in charge - it's not an opinion based on nothing

Considering there were also photos and reports of him heading off to Italy post Southampton....not exactly without merit.

Can’t mark
Can’t cross
What do you do?

rubbish wing back Pedro Porro
Must be something inside

Thank you Adam Ant

Back