• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Spurs v Liverpool OMT ***

Is Paratici to blame?

The Director of Football should have a deeper appreciation of the squad's strengths and weaknesses. Yes we tried to sign a CB in the summer, but didn't commit the figures we did to Richarlison possibly. Then by December it was blatant that the defense needed reinforcement as we conceded too many if we tried to play. Paratici signs a winger and lets Doherty go for free.

And spent 45m on a RB who was obviously wanted by Conte when we must have known there's a fair chance he was going to leave at that point. Could have spent all of that on a CB instead and got someone decent.

Conte openly told the team he'd quit.

You're purposefully missing the point. It doesn't matter exactly what he said, Conte will look to shake up the team, ruffle feathers and get a reaction. He did that last season to good effect.

I’m not missing any point. What you’re saying is Levy walked into a “galvanised” dressing room and said “fudge it I’m going to sack him anyway.”

Right?

Well we're still defensively sloppy, but at least there's a bit of fight to us now. Not embarrassing anymore, which I guess is an improvement

We've been like this for years now. It boggles the mind that our last managers have tried to win by using tactics that requires defenders to not make tons of mistakes.

I’m not missing any point. What you’re saying is Levy walked into a “galvanised” dressing room and said “fudge it I’m going to sack him anyway.”

Right?

Hehe. You just made that up to move the argument to a place it wasn't - I didn't say that.

It is really really simple: Conte has previous in saying shi1 in press conferences to shake up the side. Y/N.

Back