• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Sorry to hear about this. Same thing happened to my nephew. He was 21, killed with his friend 18, in a head on crash with an addict driving on the wrong side of the road. 3 dead, two severely injured, 5 families torn to shreds. Happened a few years ago, his parents will never get over it, still hurts the whole family.

Once they turned the life support off his organs were donated, in hope of giving life to others. He was a talented musician and played in a couple of bands. We all clubbed together to raise enough money to purchase a piece of land. Every year there is a small music festival in his memory.

How unbearably tragic.
But what a positive thing to do in his memory. I hope it brings some little comfort each year.

Sorry to hear about this. Same thing happened to my nephew. He was 21, killed with his friend 18, in a head on crash with an addict driving on the wrong side of the road. 3 dead, two severely injured, 5 families torn to shreds. Happened a few years ago, his parents will never get over it, still hurts the whole family.

Once they turned the life support off his organs were donated, in hope of giving life to others. He was a talented musician and played in a couple of bands. We all clubbed together to raise enough money to purchase a piece of land. Every year there is a small music festival in his memory.
It’s just scary how it seems the punishment leaves the victims with more “punishment”
It makes me really angry. Too angry possibly. I really had to bite my tongue earlier as it wasn’t the time or place
The way your family keep his memory is brilliant by the way

It’s just scary how it seems the punishment leaves the victims with more “punishment” It makes me really angry. Too angry possibly.

Unfortunately I don't think the punishments match the crimes in a lot of these cases.

I wasnt going to reply to your original post Bedford, but wanted to share that some good can come out of a tragedy. It was so hard for the parents to come to terms with, but the fund raising for the land and organising the festival helped in a lot of ways. I feel so sorry for your friend to have go through this.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Unfortunately I don't think the punishments match the crimes in a lot of these cases.

I wasnt going to reply to your original post Bedford, but wanted to share that some good can come out of a tragedy. It was so hard for the parents to come to terms with, but the fund raising for the land and organising the festival helped in a lot of ways. I feel so sorry for your friend to have go through this.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Thanks
It’s great to hear different perspectives and outcomes, it really is

Just been to a funeral for my mates brother
40 years old
Killed by a drug and drink driver
The guy who killed him may only get 2 years because of the way the laws are here in the UK
I’d argue that if you drive under the influence you are at least acting under manslaughter conditions and I personally think it’s murder….
Scary the way out judicial system works
He has left behind a son and a broken family

Sorry to hear this fella

https://www.britishhorseracing.com/...ion-and-improvement-in-the-2024-fixture-list/

Going to a Q&A in London this evening with the BHA as long as the beer is free I won't complain.

Starting to make some profits with the drone and horses, not close to the crypto but it keeps my interest going.

I will get drunk and make a spectacles of myself.
If it's on the betting side...expect to get black balled soon if you keep winning.

In fact, ask that as a question, the gonads some punters have had to suffer is unacceptable.

If it's on the betting side...expect to get black balled soon if you keep winning.

In fact, ask that as a question, the gonad*s some punters have had to suffer is unacceptable.

Not banned on betfair exchange and that all I care about.

Proper bladdered right now.

Been a good year on the exchange. Next year the crypto. fudge the little cry babies moaning about brick.

Played Padel yesterday, there's a few courts in the local area, me and a couple of friends, so much fun. If you're interested in getting into a sport, fitness but not something impossibly difficult to pick up, would definitely recommend. much easier than tennis and doubles only.

In fact, ask that as a question, the gonad*s some punters have had to suffer is unacceptable.

Loads of post winning affordability checks when people have won big, surely they should be checking pre bet. Good excuse for not paying out.

electric fireplace being installed today. the house needed freshening up and this should give it a decent feature. bit of work still needed, electric socket behind the TV etc but should look great once done. something like the below

images

My sister in law got stabbed eight times by a random kid at a bus stop last night. Miraculously she survived, as all the stabs barely avoided arteries and what have you. She went to this little town last night, every time I've been there it's been a sleepy little town, and out of the blue this teenager kid just walks up to her and starts stabbing her. Crazy. He's been apprehended, and she's recovering in hospital.

My sister in law got stabbed eight times by a random kid at a bus stop last night. Miraculously she survived, as all the stabs barely avoided arteries and what have you. She went to this little town last night, every time I've been there it's been a sleepy little town, and out of the blue this teenager kid just walks up to her and starts stabbing her. Crazy. He's been apprehended, and she's recovering in hospital.

Wow, sorry to hear that mate hope she recovers quickly not just physical but the mental side of what happened.

WTF, any motive?

Back