• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Agree he hasn’t been given a consistent run but he hasn’t grabbed the opportunities he’s had when he has either started or come off the bench. We all know Son has been well below par this season and yet he’s bagged 4 goals from the bench.
Son's goals came from winning positions though. Richarlison hasn't scored but he starts 2 derby games out on the left and we win and keep clean sheets, only to find himself dropped again. The cup game was a poisoned chalice for with Moura and Son as his partners too

His contribution off the ball is important for us because of how we play. Like Son he's really ineffective on the right too, it just baffles me how we found a way to get results and we immediately swap out the players who make the difference for the same ones who were replaced from previous horror shows. Son and Perisic in particular, Porro whilst deserving time before being judged upset the rhythm that Emerson had been building up with his improved performances.

Also all 3 are the type of players you want coming off the bench when the game is stretched compared to Davies Richie and Emerson.

Last edited:

Here's the video for anyone who speaks the lingo and can do a translation. Shocking if it is as has been reported. The end is nigh for someone.

It's the same thing. Here's a translation from someone on r/coys - he's just two-footed Conte -

Q: Richarlison, I imagine you're feeling frustrated

A: (Chuckles) of course, we're out of the biggest club competition, but we can't play like this needing a goal, we have to put people forward especially in the second half. Now there's not much to discuss, we can't assign blame, now we have to focus on the premier league, we train early tomorrow and the next match is Nottingham forest

I'm sure you would have liked to come in sooner or to have been a striker, you haven't been starting much (this last bit is more freely translated)

I also didn't get that. I was playing well, I was in good form, I had two wins against Aston and Chelsea and all of a sudden he benched. Against wolves he played me for 5 minutes, I asked why and they didn't tell me anything. Yesterday he asked me to do a test at the training ground, he said if I did well he'd play me, and when the match came he benched me. These things are not understandable

Q: He didn't speak to you, didn't explain why?

A: He didn't explain anything. Let's see what he says tomorrow. You don't have an idiot here, I'm a professional, I work every day and I want to play. I need more minutes. If the season is being, sorry for the word, is being brick why do I not get minutes? I got a small injury, but when I'm on the pitch I give my life. I came from two good games, especially against chelsea where I played the 90 minutes and won a match. There's not much to discuss, I should have played and now I don't have to sit here crying

Q: And to finish, how do you focus for the end of the season, you said it's been frustrating so far

A: There's about 20 matches left, almost 20 matches, I don't know 18 (interview: 13). Thirteen, yeah? Focus on those matches, scoring as many goals as I can, because the club paid a lot for me and so far I haven't matched that on the pitch. Of course injuries have set me back a little, I needed to play more minutes too, but now I'm going home, to rest, tomorrow we have training early, and let's see if they put me in the starting eleven for the next match

I absolutely feel him - he is 100% right on this.

30, 40 games now he has run, fought, bled for the shirt, but Conte has stuck with Son through thick and thin, never giving him a real chance.

Sonny has been useless - absolutely godawful, but Conte is going to go down with his sinking ship and start him every game. Richy knows that. Sonny knows that. We know that.

Only now, we also know there is zero goddamn reason for why he does it. Even to the extent of telling Richy he's going to start and then benching him. And Richy is now sick enough of it to be open about his anger now.

No way back for Conte after this. You lose him, or you lose a 60m investment.

It's the same thing. Here's a translation from someone on r/coys - he's just two-footed Conte -

A: (Chuckles) of course, we're out of the biggest club competition, but we can't play like this needing a goal, we have to put people forward especially in the second half. Now there's not much to discuss, we can't assign blame, now we have to focus on the premier league, we train early tomorrow and the next match is Nottingham forest

I'm sure you would have liked to come in sooner or to have been a striker, you haven't been starting much (this last bit is more freely translated)

I also didn't get that. I was playing well, I was in good form, I had two wins against Aston and Chelsea and all of a sudden he benched. Against wolves he played me for 5 minutes, I asked why and they didn't tell me anything. Yesterday he asked me to do a test at the training ground, he said if I did well he'd play me, and when the match came he benched me. These things are not understandable

A: He didn't explain anything. Let's see what he says tomorrow. You don't have an idiot here, I'm a professional, I work every day and I want to play. I need more minutes. If the season is being, sorry for the word, is being brick why do I not get minutes? I got a small injury, but when I'm on the pitch I give my life. I came from two good games, especially against chelsea where I played the 90 minutes and won a match. There's not much to discuss, I should have played and now I don't have to sit here crying

Q: And to finish, how do you focus for the end of the season, you said it's been frustrating so far

A: There's about 20 matches left, almost 20 matches, I don't know 18 (interview: 13). Thirteen, yeah? Focus on those matches, scoring as many goals as I can, because the club paid a lot for me and so far I haven't matched that on the pitch. Of course injuries have set me back a little, I needed to play more minutes too, but now I'm going home, to rest, tomorrow we have training early, and let's see if they put me in the starting eleven for the next match
Truth!

The quote on the first question is almost more telling for me. He’s criticised Contes tactics there. It’s the second question, where he’s criticising the selection, that’s getting the attention.

That’s pretty damning. A career limiting move if Conte stays but I doubt he is. Levy needs to pull the trigger.

I absolutely feel him - he is 100% right on this.

30, 40 games now he has run, fought, bled for the shirt, but Conte has stuck with Son through thick and thin, never giving him a real chance.

Sonny has been useless - absolutely godawful, but Conte is going to go down with his sinking ship and start him every game. Richy knows that. Sonny knows that. We know that.

Only now, we also know there is zero goddamn reason for why he does it. Even to the extent of telling Richy he's going to start and then benching him. And Richy is now sick enough of it to be open about his anger now.

No way back for Conte after this. You lose him, or you lose a 60m investment.
Me and you disagree on alot of Levyism but I think we would agree that once these quotes ring through the club by morning, which they will, Levy will look at protecting the playing investments and not the manager

The result, Conte comments and now this...I just can't see him surviving, the press are gonna have an absolute field day

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

The quote on the first question is almost more telling for me. He’s criticised Contes tactics there. It’s the second question, where he’s criticising the selection, that’s getting the attention.

That’s pretty damning. A career limiting move if Conte stays but I doubt he is. Levy needs to pull the trigger.

Not just mate - in this one clip he's trashed Conte's tactics, man management and selection biases. Maybe implicitly his 'automatisms' too.

If Conte stays he is never starting again. Which is why Levy's just been backed into a corner - between preserving the value of a 60m pound man and keeping one with his contract expiring in three months, he's only going to be thinking about the former.

Me and you disagree on alot of Levyism but I think we would agree that once these quotes ring through the club by morning, which they will, Levy will look at protecting the playing investments and not the manager

The result, Conte comments and now this...I just can't see him surviving, the press are gonna have an absolute field day

Yup. Zero choice now. He's gone.

I fudging hope Poch isn’t in place by the weekend. I had to sell my Forest ticket coz I couldn’t make it. Getting 20 steps ahead of myself but if he comes back, I really want to be there to welcome him.

I fudging hope Poch isn’t in place by the weekend. I had to sell my Forest ticket coz I couldn’t make it. Getting 20 steps ahead of myself but if he comes back, I really want to be there to welcome him.
I think the weekend would be too soon for it, I wouldn't be shocked if its sacked tomorrow, Mason caretaker then Poch after

I think the weekend would be too soon for it, I wouldn't be shocked if its sacked tomorrow, Mason caretaker then Poch after

I think Poch could be in place but that Mason would manage due to how soon it all is. But either way Conte is gone by the weekend.

I usually don’t like players coming out with what Richi said and that it should be kept in-house etc But having to be on the bench week in week out, and watching Son put in pathetic performances all season I can’t blame him to be honest….,

And us winning the 2 games where Richarlison started in Son’s position I believe - West Ham and Chelsea….

I’m not sure if it’s been covered in this thread already.

Son scored in in one league game out of 23 or something and Rich doesn’t come in. Eventually he comes in for him and does ok. Leads a bit more of a press and generally re-energises us (which is what a squad is for) and then he’s axed vs Wolves and Milan.

I know the Sheff U game is sandwiched in there he played up top in that game and everyone was awful.

Back