• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I'm going to make a call here - we look so much better when he starts, despite his lack of end product. He hustles, he harries, he fights for the ball, and he instantly makes us harder to bully into our shells since he's a combination of target man and out ball.

He is perfect for the way we play, and is why we look more cohesive now compared to Son and his tendency to get bullied off the ball and leave us pinned in our half.

Keep this setup - let Richy start and bring Sonny on at the 60m mark. Maximises their strengths - Richy wins us the fight, Sonny comes on against tired legs and can use his remaining pace to full effect.

I'm going to make a call here - we look so much better when he starts, despite his lack of end product. He hustles, he harries, he fights for the ball, and he instantly makes us harder to bully into our shells since he's a combination of target man and out ball.

He is perfect for the way we play, and is why we look more cohesive now compared to Son and his tendency to get bullied off the ball and leave us pinned in our half.

Keep this setup - let Richy start and bring Sonny on at the 60m mark. Maximises their strengths - Richy wins us the fight, Sonny comes on against tired legs and can use his remaining pace to full effect.
Agreed, Richarlison did a huge amount of hard running and fighting; much stronger than Son in that regard.
Richarlison Richie "Rishi Sunak" #Richie gives us a foothold to fight our way forwards, whereas Son loses it too often and we are back under the cosh.

He plays as a battering ram
He isn’t a perfect player but you would hate to play against him
He also doesn’t stop working

Last edited:

Have been advocating this for some time. When Richi starts to add goals ( which he surely will ) it'll be awesome.

He presses high, something we lack when Son & Kane are part of front 3.

It's also the combo of him +Davies that means our left side is no longer a walk in the park for the opposition.

Add the fact that Royal is working on other side, it means Conte's WBs are in play and we don't sit back and invite pressure.

I think when he scores his first league goal for us it will do him a LOT of good. He works tirelessly. He presses, doesn’t stop moving and I’m happy to see him starting. I do think he’s not relaxed shooting at the moment. He is probably so desperate to score that he’s almost trying to force it instead of playing as he can. When he gets that first goal, increased confidence, and snatches less then just watch him go! I think he will get on a good run of goalscoring form. Will be great to see.

He was disappointed when he came off but I think he should still be happy with his performance, contributing and being part of a team synergy, even if he's not gotten on the scoresheet. He and Romero must be a real pain in the ass to go up against, just from a gamesmanship point of view.

He was disappointed when he came off but I think he should still be happy with his performance, contributing and being part of a team synergy, even if he's not gotten on the scoresheet. He and Romero must be a real pain in the ass to go up against, just from a gamesmanship point of view.

Not everyone can be a messi. Some have to be a work horse. Even if they are in the front 3.

Granted he’s far from our only problem but is ultimately a player that stands out in a poor team like Everton or is he just woefully out of form? Been very underwhelming so far.

Need to give him a run of games in the team, difficult for any player to show how good he could be if he is in and out all the time. Son has been really poor so far this season so i think Richy needs to have that run and use Son from the bench.

Still don't think we will see the best of him until he is playing up front regularly.

Need to give him a run of games in the team, difficult for any player to show how good he could be if he is in and out all the time. Son has been really poor so far this season so i think Richy needs to have that run and use Son from the bench.

Agree he hasn’t been given a consistent run but he hasn’t grabbed the opportunities he’s had when he has either started or come off the bench. We all know Son has been well below par this season and yet he’s bagged 4 goals from the bench.

Agree he hasn’t been given a consistent run but he hasn’t grabbed the opportunities he’s had when he has either started or come off the bench. We all know Son has been well below par this season and yet he’s bagged 4 goals from the bench.

Fair point and i do not disagree, however he has not really been given many games and in several different posistions, Son has been pretty poor all season really as well. Do not get me wrong i do not know why Son is struggling but we need to give Richarlson a run of games to see if he can do the job we bought him for. IMO he has not yet been given that chance.

Back