• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

maybe we should get serbs and croatians instead of brazillians and argentinians - who want to do well for country but don't have the physical fitness to keep up.

maybe we should get serbs and croatians instead of brazillians and argentinians - who want to do well for country but don't have the physical fitness to keep up.

more Argentinians is the answer, should be at least 11 in every starting lineup

Up for Puskas for his World Cup goal

3 years in a row for us?

Get voting -> https://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/puskas-award
THÉO HERNÁNDEZ is very similar to Son's winner.
FRANCISCO GONZÁLEZ METILLI is very good.
MARCIN OLEKSY this could will be the winner, because it's very good and inclusive.
RICHARLISON is very good, but not sure it's the best.
ALESSIA RUSSO best of the female entries, but feel the build up takes the edge off it.
The others are just long range goals.

MARCIN OLEKSY this could will be the winner, because it's very good and inclusive.
ALESSIA RUSSO best of the female entries, but feel the build up takes the edge off it.

I think (obvious bias) Richarlison's stands out because of the stage.

Doing a spectacular goal in a regular league game, great, doing it at the world cup? another level

I think (obvious bias) Richarlison's stands out because of the stage.

Doing a spectacular goal in a regular league game, great, doing it at the world cup? another level
Maybe, but I don't think that's what this award is about, hence the shortlist.

Yeah, quite a few are just the sort of goals you see in every Prem Goal of the Month competition. Good goals, but nothing special.

I'm voting for Richi because, well, he's awesome and it would have been in my top 3 anyway. Completely intentional, perfectly executed, and it was on the biggest stage.

Hernandez's was good, yes, but he was given so much more space than Sonny got, esp. with the two defenders taking each other out at the end.

Alou Kuol's (unicycle kick?) was pretty cool. Mbappé's wasn't even the best goal he scored at the World Cup.

Without knowing anything about one-legged football, I can't judge how good Marcin Oleksy's was. Pretty damn athletic, but still using a crutch as support. Is that the sort of goal that gets scored a lot?

Russo's was also on the biggest stage, but I can't help but feel that it was a speculative backheel that went in thanks to poor goalkeeping. Maybe I'm just feeling especially grumpy today!

I'm voting 1. Richi, 2. Oleksy, 3. Kuol.

Ironically I think Richie is very much on the Lula side of the fence.

So either one, or both, are trying.

(Or in reality, both just footballers living the dream)

Nice to see richie watching lucas play in the u21s last night. Think he was holding a sign asking lucas to sign his shirt or something.

Back