• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

??? Never even hinted Richarlison was better than Son or Kane, nor would I!

Lineker was absolutely the arch poacher on the six yard line. Up there with Jimmy Greaves, Gerd Muller and the rest. Just didn't have that kind of dazzling worldie in his locker, that's all. No need to make any more out it my friend.
LemonadeMoney posted yesterday he would get in over son if their on form… I said no chance
That’s what I was responding too yesterday but the whole thread has been hijacked around how good the goal was (which was quality).

Great goal.

He's a very good player and I'm very happy we have him. Has shown mostly glimpses so far for us, but it's very early still. Been injured, not been playing his best role.

Rest of the season may be very different for him than the first portion.
Coming back with the golden boot wouldn’t hurt him either

Son has been poor this season and Richarlson deserves to be given a chance to show what he can do. Playing him out wide on the right side is a waste.
He is poor on that side
His touch isn’t good enough for him to cut into right to left
Much better on the left and you can see, for his country, he can play as a true CF

Back