• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

When are spurs going to sign someone truly World class?
Seriously though, he needs to be up the pecking order when we hand out positions, either his favoured side of the three, or number 9 to Kane's 10.
No
He isn’t as good as what we have starting
He is a very good player
And he would need to step up again
The premier league is a higher level than this

No
He isn’t as good as what we have starting
He is a very good player
And he would need to step up again
The premier league is a higher level than this
Really? He's been a consistent PL player for years, he's our future, and on form better than Son. I also think the drop off of playing Son on the right is less than Richarlison. And you'll never see Kane or Son score that goal.

Really? He's been a consistent PL player for years, he's our future, and on form better than Son. I also think the drop off of playing Son on the right is less than Richarlison. And you'll never see Kane or Son score that goal.
On form better than son?
Really?
I’ve seen sim score form his own half
I’ve seen Kane score better goals than that
It was a great goal tonight but I’ve seen Kane lib a keeper from the half way line
Richarlison will get better
I said when I signed him he had a similar record to sonny and could develop. But he isn’t as good as our first choice 3

And in any case, we should be rotating Kane, Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski when all fit.

Richarlison... Kane... Kulusevski

Richarlison... Kane... Son

Son... Kane... Kulusevski

Son... Richarlison... Kulusevski

Richarlison
Son... Kane... Kulusevski​
Cannot okay Richarlison right
Cannot okay son right
Both can play left or centre
Hence why I’ve said all summer and now for January we need a 5th player

On form better than son?
Really?
I’ve seen sim score form his own half
I’ve seen Kane score better goals than that
It was a great goal tonight but I’ve seen Kane lib a keeper from the half way line
Richarlison will get better
I said when I signed him he had a similar record to sonny and could develop. But he isn’t as good as our first choice 3
I didn't say better, I said like that.

And in any case, we should be rotating Kane, Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski when all fit.

Richarlison... Kane... Kulusevski

Richarlison... Kane... Son

Son... Kane... Kulusevski

Son... Richarlison... Kulusevski

Richarlison
Son... Kane... Kulusevski​

Having Kane and Richarlison up top together is also an option. Son and Kulu could play wide left and right across a 4.

Back