• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

For all those that said we haven't got back up for kane, yes he can play cf.

We might need another attacker but richarlison is brazils top goalscorer this year by a long shot. Playing cf.

That goal was gorgeous. His first was predatory and really clinical. Antonio, he CAN do it!

For all those that said we haven't got back up for kane, yes he can play cf.

We might need another attacker but richarlison is brazils top goalscorer this year by a long shot. Playing cf.
The reason he works as a CF..,, he has a poor first touch so he hits it first time
And because he is always moving he is generally hard to mark and ends up in the right positions
If you watch his brazil goals he is basically lineker

The reason he works as a CF..,, he has a poor first touch so he hits it first time
And because he is always moving he is generally hard to mark and ends up in the right positions
If you watch his brazil goals he is basically lineker
Lineker was deadly in the box but don't recall him scoring anything quite like Richarlison's second.

The one here at 1:40 vs Manchester Utd is very similar.

What strikes me watching this clip is that he really does score all sorts of a goals and is definitely a poacher. We really should be looking at playing him centrally more often…..
He was brought to play there too for us
But we literally had no options so he had to play wide right which so his worst position
He can play left and central well but not right

Point is Richarlison did.
Yep
The point is we can all find goals that other players have scored that were as good if not better. That doesn’t detract from what he did last night, similarly it doesn’t make him better than son or Kane for example. The guys been scoring for Brazil regularly as a 9 (think it’s better than a goal a game in his recent run).
But IMO he doesn’t start over son for example if they are both fit, unless sim is in poor form
And we do beed to rotate him and one other to give us 5 attacking options rather than the 4 we have when all fit

Point is Richarlison did.

@Bedfordspurs isn't really trying to acknowledge anyone's input, as he is certain that he is correct so a debate isn't going to go anywhere apart from new depths of poor grammar and spelling.

Edit: I've been there myself and sincerely hope all is with okay in real life with Bedford!

I'm made up for Richarlison though, he deserves the success, what a guy.

Last edited:
@Bedfordspurs isn't really trying to acknowledge anyone's input, as he is certain that he is correct so a debate isn't going to go anywhere apart from new depths of poor grammar and spelling.

Edit: I've been there myself and sincerely hope all is with okay in real life with Bedford!

I'm made up for Richarlison though, he deserves the success, what a guy.
My life is fine fella
Your just being weird trying to make something personal

Yep
The point is we can all find goals that other players have scored that were as good if not better. That doesn’t detract from what he did last night, similarly it doesn’t make him better than son or Kane for example. The guys been scoring for Brazil regularly as a 9 (think it’s better than a goal a game in his recent run).
But IMO he doesn’t start over son for example if they are both fit, unless sim is in poor form
And we do beed to rotate him and one other to give us 5 attacking options rather than the 4 we have when all fit
??? Never even hinted Richarlison was better than Son or Kane, nor would I!

Lineker was absolutely the arch poacher on the six yard line. Up there with Jimmy Greaves, Gerd Muller and the rest. Just didn't have that kind of dazzling worldie in his locker, that's all. No need to make any more out it my friend.

Back