• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

im still hoping that Benitez sabotages Chelsea's PL campaign simply because he knows he wont be in charge next season and most likely its Mourinho being lined up.

No love lost between Benitez and Mourinho, so what better than to leave a Europa League campaign as a welcome back gift :lol:

Not sure of that, Everton always seem to do fairly well against Arsenal

ALl 3 teams in the mix will drop points, its been that sort of year

maybe Chelscum will, but Arse are on a run of 7 wins from 9 games and they look pretty confident going into their easy run in. Its between us and the bluescum imo

I have us going into the last round like this (Chelsea vs Spurs not included), though I've probably been far too kind to QPR:

bbcpredictor.jpg

Final round includes:

Chelsea - Everton
Liverpool - QPR
Tottenham - Sunderland
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Arsenal
Wigan - Aston Villa

This is how I see it going into the final game:

Arsenal

v Norwich (h) W
v Everton (h) D
v Fulham (a) W
v Man United (h) D
v QPR (a) D
v Wigan (h) W

68 points going into final day game (a) to Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Chelsea

Fulham (a) D
Liverpool (a) L
Swansea (h) W
Man United (a) D
Tottenham (h) D
Aston Villa (a) W

67 points going into final day game (h) to Everton

Tottenham

Emirates Marketing Project (h) D
Wigan (a) D
Southampton (h) W
Chelsea (a) D
Stoke (a) W

67 points going into final day game (h) to Sunderland

Everton

QPR (h) W
Arsenal (a) D
Sunderland (a) D
Fulham (h) W
Liverpool (a) D
West Ham (h) W

64 points going into final day game (a) to Chelsea

Last edited:
i agree, if you look at the table its pretty obvious what our problem is, not enough goals, our goal difference is brick compared to our rivals

The table and remaining fixtures make for very grim reading indeed. The words that will haunt me until me dying day, "They are in a negative spiral. To get out of it is extremely difficult."

Need to get Bale and Lennon back and properly fit, rather than patched up and trying to protect their injuries. And as much as I dont like to say this, think we also will be helped my not winning on Thurs - I posted our run in in the Basel OMT assuming we do get through and I think it'll hinder our chances. Compare that with chelsea having to play twice and week but us having the midweeks off and I think we'd then get 4th. I do think arse have been helped by being out of the cups and CL (which they were essentially out of from teh first leg result) - means that during the week they can focus on the weekend game and prepare properly, mentally and tactically, whereas us and chelsea are staggering from one game to another

We need City to beat united tonight, so that when Goons play united there is still something to play for for Utd.
Arsenal arent winning their games easily though, West Brom proved a tough test and shoul dhave got a point. Everton will be tough, and Chelseas run in is also tough.
However, we will drop points its a certainty

United to win tonight all the way. They'll always be up for it, but City might crumble and we've got them next. If they lose tonight they'll take it out on West Brom in the meantime.

Arsenal come up against Chris Hughton, Martin Jol, Harry Redknapp and Alan Pardew before the season ends. Lets hope some old Spurs boys can help us out, with Everton, Man Utd and Wigan in between.

But these predictor things never come off. I mean, no one would have thought Wigan would beat Arsenal last season and they did, no one thought Norwich would get a point at Arsenal last season but they did. Nothing impossible. I mean say Norwich got something at Arsenal at the weekend, we'd be going mental.

United to win tonight all the way. They'll always be up for it, but City might crumble and we've got them next. If they lose tonight they'll take it out on West Brom in the meantime.

This for me too. A City win would still give them a mathematical chance of the title when they play us, a win for United this week and next weekend at Stoke and they would be 18pts ahead with City only havinng 6 games left.

Dont know how bothered Fergie would be, but United still have a chance to reach 100pts, or at least break the points record for the PL. Maybe a little bit of motivation even if the title is sealed?

This for me too. A City win would still give them a mathematical chance of the title when they play us, a win for United this week and next weekend at Stoke and they would be 18pts ahead with City only havinng 6 games left.

Dont know how bothered Fergie would be, but United still have a chance to reach 100pts, or at least break the points record for the PL. Maybe a little bit of motivation even if the title is sealed?

I cant believe that Fergie will want to give Wenger 3 points regardless. Man U should still be up for it when the go to the effeminates

Monday 08th April 2013

Manchester United v Emirates Marketing Project 20:00

Saturday 13th April 2013

Arsenal v Norwich City 15:00
Aston Villa v Fulham 15:00
Everton v Queens Park Rangers 15:00
Reading v Liverpool 15:00
Southampton v West Ham United 15:00

Sunday 14th April 2013

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sunderland 12:00
Stoke City v Manchester United 14:05

Tuesday 16th April 2013

Arsenal v Everton 19:45

Wednesday 17th April 2013

Emirates Marketing Project v Wigan Athletic 19:45
West Ham United v Manchester United 19:45
Fulham v Chelsea 20:00

Saturday 20th April 2013

Fulham v Arsenal 15:00
Norwich City v Reading 15:00
Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City 15:00
Sunderland v Everton 15:00
Swansea City v Southampton 15:00
West Bromwich Albion v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 15:00
West Ham United v Wigan Athletic

The 19 games that will be played before we play next. It's gonna be an interesting two weeks.

Worringly could be 7pts behind Arsenal with 2 games in hand, and 3 behind Chelsea before we take the field v City.

If you offered me 3pts and 1pt respectively I'd bite your arm off. Mr Jol, a few favours please if you can. Although once again its fell well for Arsenal, a trip to Fulham just a few days after they have played a tough derby game.

An Arsenal fan at work told me today, "Do you realize we will be 7pts clear by your next match". Not could, WILL... That's how confident they are at the moment. They expect to win every game.

An Arsenal fan at work told me today, "Do you realize we will be 7pts clear by your next match". Not could, WILL... That's how confident they are at the moment. They expect to win every game.

If that's what happens then AVB will have something concrete to aim at. It wasn't so long ago that we were 7 points up on them. BELIEVE!!!!

Not counting the Tba game at Stamford Bridge ,I have Arse on 70, Spurs on 69 and Chelsea on 66. That would mean us having to get something out if the game with Chelsea.

Back