• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

999849_10152111311707786_2009708516_n.jpg

The Falque bashing is hilarious, no doubt coming from people who just look at his age rather than have an informed opinion of the kid based on a little research.

His loan spell with Almeria was successful, basically best player in the playoff games which got them promoted. Of the two games he played for us last season he was MOTM in one and something like 2nd or 3rd best player in the other but hell dont let actual performances get in the way of a baseless opinion.

The Falque bashing is hilarious, no doubt coming from people who just look at his age rather than have an informed opinion of the kid based on a little research.

His loan spell with Almeria was successful, basically best player in the playoff games which got them promoted. Of the two games he played for us last season he was MOTM in one and something like 2nd or 3rd best player in the other but hell dont let actual performances get in the way of a baseless opinion.

Exactly!

I sometimes wonder if some on here actually support Spurs.

Today's team 1st Half:

Gomes

Walker - Livermore - Fryers - Naughton

Huddlestone - Paulinho

Lennon - Dembele - Chadli

Soldado

2nd Half

Friedel

Rose - Stewart - Ball - Naughton

Huddlestone - Carroll

Bentaleb - Sigurdsson - Townsend

Kane​

Carlton Cole didn't play today.

Here's a text message from one of the Enfield players...

A4820_zps547d5bd1.jpg

...looks like Siggy ran the show in the second half!

I haven't watched a minute of the pre season as I find all pre season sport let alone football banal. Has AVB been playing Rose instead of Ekotto? Ekotto didn't have a great year last season but surely he hasn't slipped that low?

My mate plays for Enfield Town, he is a centre back.

Here is a summary of our conversation earlier:

Soldado won't run in behind. He likes the ball to his feet and brings people into play. Not that tall but will score goals.

Lennon and walker are ridiculously quick ( which we knew)

He was impressed with Paulinho and how mobile and quick he is. He said him and dembele had a good understanding. We popped the ball around in the middle and Lennon ran in behind a lot.

Chadli looks a very good player. Played on the left and cuts in allot.

He said spurs press like crazy. Enfields highest pass rate was 6 passes.

As he arrived at about 3pm. Bale was leaving the training ground.

Pitch he played on was like a carpet.

Soldado won't run in behind. He likes the ball to his feet and brings people into play. Not that tall but will score goals.

He was impressed with Paulinho and how mobile and quick he is. He said him and dembele had a good understanding. We popped the ball around in the middle and Lennon ran in behind a lot.

And thank you, Spursman!

Scorers in tonights friendly v Enfield : Soldado 3, Sigurdsson 3, Townsend 2, Kane 2, Lennon.

Nice to see all our attacking players scoring, especially Soldado. Townsend seems to be in good form in pre-season. In fact, Townsend is the joint top scorer with Sigurdsson, scoring 4 goals so far.

but that is what he is very good at and does all the time8-[

Back