• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

Squad for tonight's Spurs XI match against Cambridge City: Miles, Vigouroux, Falque, Fredericks, Ceballos, McEvoy, Coulthirst, Bentaleb, Ward, Lameiras, McEneff, Ball, A McQueen, D McQueen, Gallifuoco, Stewart.

Kick-off is 7.45pm

Where is Veljkovic? He's 18 so would have expected him to be in this squad given I believe its meant to be a warn up for the U21s.

Anyone think this might back up the ITKs that he might get closer to the first team this year?

veljkovic isnt in the squad because he has been away with serbia u19 at the euro championship where they won the competition. he played at cb and done well whenever i saw him

This has probably been suggested before, but if we did accept a bid for Bale, can we not teach this guy to speak Welsh, pin his ears back and send him to Madrid instead??

Only four times mate.

Someone said Kaboul's knee swells after training at present... they are probably waiting to see how it looks in a weeks' time

Squad for tonight's Spurs XI match against Cambridge City: Miles, Vigouroux, Falque, Fredericks, Ceballos, McEvoy, Coulthirst, Bentaleb, Ward, Lameiras, McEneff, Ball, A McQueen, D McQueen, Gallifuoco, Stewart.

Kick-off is 7.45pm

Falque is playing ? Thought he will be punished or dropped for the comments about Bale to the Spanish media. He was basically encouraging Bale to join Real Madrid which shouldn't come from a fellow Spurs player. Hope all the Spurs players will avoid commenting about the Bale saga.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

BRFkDm9CAAASFqq.jpg

Here's our team - Miles; Fredericks, Ball, Stewart, Ward; Bentaleb, Falque, Lameiras; Ceballos, Coulthirst, McEvoy.

37 - Update from Histon and it's Spurs XI 1-0 up against Cambridge City thanks to Nabil Bentaleb's low strike into the bottom corner.

38 - Make that 2-0! Yago Falque has just doubled our lead with a sweet drive into the corner from 25 yards.

HT at Histon and it's Cambridge City 0-2 Spurs XI. We're in control possession wise, but Jon Miles has made a couple of 1on1 saves as well.

Up and running again at Histon and we've made 4 subs - Vigouroux, A McQueen, McEneff, D McQueen for Miles, Stewart, Bentaleb, McEvoy.

Fantastic goal to make it 3-0 v Cambridge City as Fredericks let fly from fully 35 yards, the ball sailed into the top corner. 65m on clock.

Two goals in two minutes make it 5-0 at Histon - Falque slid in for 4-0, followed by a stunning volley by Ceballos into top corner.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, taking my youngest grandson to his first match. A fine tradition started when my Dad went with his oldest brother in 1928

Falque should be with the full squad.

it gob-smacks me that anyone thinks that this guy is any good. He's awful - no pace, doesnt dribble past people, weak,....I'm not really sure what attributes he has!! Mind you, Juve and Barca thought he was rubbish too!

I believe Falque played a couple of times for the 1st team last term?

Can't remember him being outstanding.. but then again the same could be said for Townsend.

Don't wanna write anybody off until they are clearly Ricketts.

I believe Falque played a couple of times for the 1st team last term?

Can't remember him being outstanding.. but then again the same could be said for Townsend.

Don't wanna write anybody off until they are clearly Ricketts.

I saw him against Norwich and he was our best player. I think he actually topped zin's match rating over the season ... although he did only play a couple of games :)

Had a good loan with Almeria too, it's totally disrespectful to keep putting him in the kiddies squad.

Breezer on SC says Soldado scored a hattrick against Enfield Town today. Paulinho and Chadli played as well.

Back