• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

You judged her for these, I am asking you for your thoughts on what I asked.

Kemi is against Net Zero is this another case of crazy Kemi?

Net Zero, is probably good in your books, had lots of chat about it, so just give an honest opinion. Like I said, no right or wrong answer.

I'm not gonna call you some kind of donkey...

I’ve read some of her comments in those issues, hence my earlier assertion.

Yes, I’m for environmental protection. If she agrees with me on that, fair enough, I’d still never vote for her though.

In my opinion, you're incapable of debate.
Just re-read your attempt to engage in one and see if you can spot the clues.

Your posts and posting style suggest you live in a world of assumptions and hard-wired agendas. Instead of asking questions, you hurl invectives and simply repeat your (admittedly consistent) one-track opinions. You make assumptions of others. And due to this aggressive and thinly-veiled hostility, you have certainly worn me down to the point where I have no interest in persuing any further dialogue. I have found myself on the edge of hostile language; towards an internet name which for all I know could be a 'bot'. Sad times. So I've now put you on ignore, again a sad thing as in real life I have many friends with many beliefs (except racist and homophobic ones, I don't have racist or homophobic friends).

Perhaps that is a misconception, perhaps you're simply a misunderstood person who just swims in angry waters for refreshment. If so, I'll accept I was wrong, Iive with it, and hope you find a way out of those specific waters in the future...good luck.
Coward.

You dont want to debate, coz you now you will lose. Then you need look at yourself, the first thing you did was insinuate that was racist, cherry picking, making things up.

Everything I have said is factually correct, nothing is a lipe, made up, twisted.

You are prime example and many others in this thread why the country is in the state it is in. You don't want to listen to the views of other people because your arrogance refused to let you think.

How many times have pip pointed out the biggest problem with the NHS is retention... don't you debate this point or anyone?

Nope you ignored it.

What the EU and China over fishing in Sengal driving migration? Any one debate this point?

What about food? Anyone make a comment about that? Nope.

What about the point regarding asset stripping countries of their skilled workers, you/others happy with that? Don't know you others ignored it.

Is sad and pathetic how people like claim that others don't know how to debate, when your first reaction is to call people racist.

And the answer is we do have the wrong kind of immigration because far too many people are moving around the world due to wars, poverty, the effects of climate change, or as the results of countries like us, the EU, China asset stripping of resources and people, and not because choose too and want to experience new cultures and new things and see the world.

It's all too often that the left these attack the person not the not the argument.

I have pointed Starmer giving away Chagos without even speaking to the natives from island, not even single consideration towards Mauritius and links with Chilna, and what China has been upto in the South China Sea, and the Chinese Silk Road program, and what they have been doing Africa... you even ignored this.

Not a single word from you.

Its laughable.

I’ve read some of her comments in those issues, hence my earlier assertion.

Yes, I’m for environmental protection. If she agrees with me on that, fair enough, I’d still never vote for her though.
Okay, well she is against Net Zero because thing is a buzz word, spouted by politicians to sound green to the gullible masses.

The problem is, most of it is being achieved but moving our carbon foot print abroad, especially within food production. With mass immigration to the UK this is only going to get worse and the burden being placed upon foreign countries regarded this.

Will post a link to a study from Aberdeen and Edinburgh University on this. So you can read for yourself.

So Net Zero is a complete scam and buzzword.

And carbon capture is joke, a gimmick and a complete waste of time.

Now, the next point, what is wrong about her views on trans people?

Back