• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Bloke has hump with immigrants but moans about us giving up and island Thousand of miles away. These confused bigots never fail to expose themselves with their nonsense
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That's so embarrassing for you, I am actually laughing my ass of at this. And the final comment, I am bigot for knowing more about what is going in the world than you do :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Do you actually really understand what you are saying?

Once again, not debating the person, because you haven't got a clue and claim it's non-sense :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Too funny, too funny.

It’s very simple: you can outline the problem then list the solution.

Rather than just rant away like some nut on a park bench. “Immigrants, Stammer blah blah rant”

Or you can stop calling people racist for knowing more than you and pretending that everything is okay and that mass immigration is not sustainable and is having some serious negative effects on the country.

Fancy calling someone a racist for taking the stance that treating women like shyte, denying the an education, is not the kind of ideology we want to bring into the country.

You are living in absolute denial, it's astonishing.

She's recognised and even met with known trans hate groups, such as the LGB alliance.

When discussing trans women she has still used the term men.

She wanted the FCA to move away from trans inclusive workplace policies.

She's suggested that trans immigrants should have their gender reclassified should they have self identified in another country.

I'll save you asking the question on gay marriage, she supported Kate Forbes, after she outed herself as also being a homophobe.

Badenoch is a bigot.
Or is this what you have read in the Guardian, or what she has said herself, with the full context in which it was said or like some many interviews.

As I have heard so many claims like this about many people to discover, that is only half the context of it.

Never heard of Kate Forbes, could really give a toss either, so provide me with the context of what was said.

And I don't care about Kemi Badenoch, but what bothers me is lies and and peoples statements being taken out of context to mislead the public over what was said.

Giving Chagos to Mauritius is in line with UN resolutions passed in 2019 (or 2021, I can't remember) which didn't recognise the Chagossians as being the people to discuss things with but that UK should 'return' Chagos to Mauritius. Hardly Starmer's fault he is following International expectations.
And as I pointed out to another post the UN are incompetent and corrupt to the core. Emplying death squads as UN troops and covering it up.

Such as this.

I have absolutely no confidence in the UN at all and the performance in Bosnia, was appalling.

It's easy to hide behind UN rules, when you know you are doing something wrong.

Starmer should have had the strength to tell the UN to go do one and it's not negotiable. Then put the time and effort to solve the issuse on Chagos. There was a documentary about the island that came out a few years ago, watch it, it's rather good.

Last edited:

That's so embarrassing for you, I am actually laughing my ass of at this. And the final comment, I am bigot for knowing more about what is going in the world than you do :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Do you actually really understand what you are saying?

Once again, not debating the person, because you haven't got a clue and claim it's non-sense :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Too funny, too funny.

Na you are just boring pal, that's why people don't debate you.

You are what you are, you can keep throw8ng out the stock replies but ita clear as day what you are.

Enjoy

Back