• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't read any of your posts after the first couple. Sorry for triggering you with that joke you didn't get.
Don't be a spoilt sport.

It's fun to learn something new and open your mind to new possibilities. Like understanding that yeah, some cultures are better than others. Some are to strive towards and other, nah, don't want that.

Don't be a spoilt sport.

It's fun to learn something new and open your mind to new possibilities. Like understanding that yeah, some cultures are better than others. Some are to strive towards and other, nah, don't want that.
Nah I'm good. There's nothing new about what you're selling.

The problem isn’t “too many foreigners in the UK”, which is how the right wing parties are selling it.
It is to the people they're talking to though. I think the concept of truth being different depending on your point of view and experiences is often lost on people. "Too many foreigners" probably isn't a truth to vast swathes of rural and suburban Britain where you could realistically spend an entire day and not bump into someone who wasn't "white british" on a form. The idea that politicians or even press can "hoodwink" people into voting a certain way in this day and age is really pie in the sky. Particularly in terms of the younger generation, most of them don't even watch or read mainstream news. They get their news from the Internet and social media. Reform got a tonne of votes from people for whom what Reform were talking about resonated. There's a limit to Reform's appeal because as I've said areas significantly impacted by immigration in this country remain relatively few (although high population areas hence why Reform can pull >4 million votes) but in London, Birmingham and other migration centres there are issues caused by levels of immigration. And people's discomfort with it is very real - for them.

It is to the people they're talking to though. I think the concept of truth being different depending on your point of view and experiences is often lost on people. "Too many foreigners" probably isn't a truth to vast swathes of rural and suburban Britain where you could realistically spend an entire day and not bump into someone who wasn't "white british" on a form. The idea that politicians or even press can "hoodwink" people into voting a certain way in this day and age is really pie in the sky. Particularly in terms of the younger generation, most of them don't even watch or read mainstream news. They get their news from the Internet and social media. Reform got a tonne of votes from people for whom what Reform were talking about resonated. There's a limit to Reform's appeal because as I've said areas significantly impacted by immigration in this country remain relatively few (although high population areas hence why Reform can pull >4 million votes) but in London, Birmingham and other migration centres there are issues caused by levels of immigration. And people's discomfort with it is very real - for them.

the internet and social media is where the hoodwinking occurred

The problem is too many foreigners and the rate of at which the population is growing.

People just have no idea of the long term consequences of mass migration. As I alluded to earlier, food, water, energy, homes, health service, infrastructure... The whole lot and the problem with left is that their leaders in government have been telling the lies that their are no consequences and it all being a right wing lie. When the truth is even Ed Milliband had to apologies to the country for catastrophically screwing up of the migration system when he was leader and instead of dealing with it then, they continued down the a path of self destruction, pushing the message that their are no consequences to mass migration mass migration is great.

When we all know it is and It is massive problem and it is causing massive problems across Europe, not just the UK and it is only going to get worse, when the effects of climate change starting kicking. Which is already starting to happen and it is believe teh Arab Springe was cause/influenced by draughts brought about by climate change that lasted for a few years.

Letting in 200,000 people year is insane number, let alone 750,000 a year or more and it's completely unsustainable and migrants and the children have added about 80% of a 10 million addition to the population since 1997, placing insane pressure on local services, insane pressures on housing helping to create the insane house prices and rents across the country.

As I said before, it is not the migrants fault, it is the fault of the government because it has been deliberately engineered and since 1997.

All the people that have just cried racist just live in a happy clap bubble where consequences don;t exist and stick their fingers in the ear shouting la la la la la la racist.

Reform are growing in popularity because the happy clap bubble is bursting, people are seeing through the daily lies by the Ministry of Truth, they see the two tier policing, two tier politics the BS doesn't work any more... It's not because they are racist, it's just that people want change and end to this cycle of BS.

You got the same people screaming climate and nature emergency https://www.wildlifetrusts.org/about-us/combatting-climate-and-nature-emergency - and crying about the destruction of the british wild life and the pressure of modern life...

Well yeah, because your bringing in 100's of 1000's of people each year that need homes and services so we got to build them somewhere and everyone loves migration until homes are being built onto peoples back gardens. We can't grow enough food and haven't done so for decades, putting massive pressure of food quality and bringing import... Never got the argument we need to sell our food overseas, when we can't grow enough food here already, not mention (Carbon foot print).

Then having to build homes on farmland (great when you can't grow enough food), forests, flood planes... You can't even build on brown fill sites as they have usually been left to rewild and are amazing diverse and rich habbits, just like the oil refinery that was abaondon to replace by the London Gateway, the UK biggest port IIRC. I worked on that project translocating rare species of plants and wild life... To a site that was a fraction of the size, despite still being big.

The people who just fling racist and facist around are some ignorant brain rotted examples of people who just simply haven't got a clue. Just so braiwashed by virtue signalling idiots the permiate through the like of Guardian etc.

And the Daily Mail are just as bad with their own brand of brain rotting misinformation that is spewed upon it's front pages.

It's truly amazing just seeing how detached from what is actually going on, people really are.

Last edited:
the internet and social media is where the hoodwinking occurred
These people haven't been hoodwinked. I think this is the most poisonous idea that had crept into British politics in the last decade - the idea that people that hold a differing view hold it illegitimate due to lies, misunderstandings or what have you. It stifles debate because the other side are "beyond help" and should not even be debated with in a civilised manner. They are an enemy to be confronted and defeated.

It started in earnest in the brexit debate and aftermath where you could see two sides just intent on shouting at each other and invalidating the other side's opinions. I remember being at my mother in laws house when a campaigner knocked on the door in the run up to 2016. "They're trying to take away your right to live, work and love across all of Europe" he passionately argued. My mother in law voted leave. She gets a nosebleed getting the bus to town and hasn't had a valid passport for GHod knows how many years. The argument he was trying to sell her was completely lost on her. That didn't mean that the guy was wrong either. They were both right, in their own way. Whether each aspect of EU membership was a good thing or bad largely boiled down to perspective and subjectivity and that's the sane thing with everything. Yet.what you get more and more these days is a lack of acceptance of diversity of thought and experience. It's simply more comforting to believe that the only reason other people don't share your views is because they've been taken in by lies, or due to a lack of education or intellect.

Why is she against it, what is her logic?
Why you are you asking that now, when you are so quick to judge her before without even understand what she was saying.

Just go with your instinct and see we where it goes. Just be honest, there is no right or wrong answer

Why you are you asking that now, when you are so quick to judge her before without even understand what she was saying.

Just go with your instinct and see we where it goes. Just be honest, there is no right or wrong answer

When have I passed judgement on her thoughts on that topic?

She wants to put 10% of the civil service in prison.

She’s against same sex marriage.

She’s against trans rights.

She’s against cultural equality.
You judged her for these, I am asking you for your thoughts on what I asked.

Kemi is against Net Zero is this another case of crazy Kemi?

Net Zero, is probably good in your books, had lots of chat about it, so just give an honest opinion. Like I said, no right or wrong answer.

I'm not gonna call you some kind of donkey...

Back