• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

If I had to choose between allowing a migrant into the country and SkipRat, I know who i think would be allowed in. SkipRat espouses anti British values. My grandfather spent 5 years fighting against them.
Oh dear!

The arrogance of it. So you would rather have someone that would promote, say, women and girls shouldn't be allowed to vote, or that women should cover themselves from head to toe... Good to know where your morals lie, feel sorry for the women who is with you.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: to funny

With a 200 seat majority...you forgot that bit.
Got less votes than Corbyn, by nearly a million. Kier didn't get into power due having a great plan, it was by default as the conservative vote collapsed and voted Reform. Yes the seats look great, the reality is though, there is more to it than that. You can try and spin anyway you want, but that be the facts.

The complete lack of understanding and insight into it all, is hilarious.

Stop wasting your time with ignorant old me, spend it saving everyone from hoardes of immigrant criminals and rapists you gallant braveheart.
Yup, those Albanian drug gangs members floating over causing havok as they take over the illegal drugs market, refugees were they? Those poor war torn victims from Albania.

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing how refugees in every other part of the world are mainly women and children. Yet the vast majority of of arrivals to the UK, especially on boats, are working age men, young and fit, travelling through war torn France, Germany, Italy.

More likely to commit crime, and be involved in sexual assault. I mean what do I know, I only read official reports on whats happening, not listening to garbage in the newspaper, from anyside of the political debate, as it is all biased garbage.

Of course, I had no idea that it isn't all of them, silly me... What was I thinking that allowing 200,000+ a year net migrantion is completely unsustanable placing enourmous pressures on every single aspect of society and infrastructure, that even well run countries like Germany have completely failed to achieve, leading to the AfD and the rise of the right across the whole of Europe, including the chilled Dutch, Swedish, Danish to name but a few....

What do I know do I know yeah?

Yup, those Albanian drug gangs members floating over causing havok as they take over the illegal drugs market, refugees were they? Those poor war torn victims from Albania.

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing how refugees in every other part of the world are mainly women and children. Yet the vast majority of of arrivals to the UK, especially on boats, are working age men, young and fit, travelling through war torn France, Germany, Italy.

More likely to commit crime, and be involved in sexual assault. I mean what do I know, I only read official reports on whats happening, not listening to garbage in the newspaper, from anyside of the political debate, as it is all biased garbage.

Of course, I had no idea that it isn't all of them, silly me... What was I thinking that allowing 200,000+ a year net migrantion is completely unsustanable placing enourmous pressures on every single aspect of society and infrastructure, that even well run countries like Germany have completely failed to achieve, leading to the AfD and the rise of the right across the whole of Europe, including the chilled Dutch, Swedish, Danish to name but a few....

What do I know do I know yeah?

Who are you talking to? Look, given your established 'superior knowledge' why do you keep responding? Enjoy your enlightenment. Or don't.

The cheek of it! Eating when you could be defending the streets from those criminal immigrant hoardes!!! Still, have to keep your strength up I suppose 😂
At least someone would be doing it.

How many 1000's of white children got their back doors smashed in, before you white liberals did anything about the Muslim rape gangs?

Back