• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

What was the jist of the leaks? Not as rich as people thought? Potential illegal money? I can't seem to find what was said

fell under the balance required for a Coutts account so was invited to flip it back to a NatWest one, they were also concerned with his links to fascist groups and criminals

fell under the balance required for a Coutts account so was invited to flip it back to a NatWest one, they were also concerned with his links to fascist groups and criminals

I thought they didn't like some of his political views and thought he's racist and xenophobic, didn't see anything about relationships with criminals.

What was the jist of the leaks? Not as rich as people thought? Potential illegal money? I can't seem to find what was said
BBC journalist wrote that he had been told in person by someone senior at Coutts and familiar with the case that it was a matter of funds. Said journalist was sat next to the CEO a night or two before at some dinner/event/something.

Nobody is naming the source but it seems incredibly likely that it was the CEO. If so, I don't see how she can continue in her role.

BBC journalist wrote that he had been told in person by someone senior at Coutts and familiar with the case that it was a matter of funds. Said journalist was sat next to the CEO a night or two before at some dinner/event/something.

Nobody is naming the source but it seems incredibly likely that it was the CEO. If so, I don't see how she can continue in her role.

Wow, what a rooster up

Seems she has admitted now that she was the source although didn't give away anything confidential.
Bank has "full confidence" in her.

Trouble is the whole thing is just giving oxygen to Farage.

Seems she has admitted now that she was the source although didn't give away anything confidential.
Bank has "full confidence" in her.

Trouble is the whole thing is just giving oxygen to Farage.
This is the point of it from Farage's perspective. The MO of his brand of grift means he needs to be in the news, and he was becoming less relevent of late, so this manfuctured grievance turns the oxygen valve fully on. We should turn it off (fully) by not engaging but the media is like a cat chasing a fudging laser.

The whole Banks money source issue has been through the courts 3 or 4 times now.

Every time it ends up with some Guardian hack giving him lots of money and an apology.

the bloke has never made a penny in his life, or been involved in any business worthy of the name, he's a front for Russian money, and a really brick one at that, what with him actually marrying the FSB financier

bent as a 90 ruble note

The Sun getting an absolute pasting about the Huw Edwards scenario and in a sweet turn, Dan Wotten who led the campaign to tear him down is having the reports circulated at him. He is now crying like a baby about it calling it a smear....beautiful

This is the point of it from Farage's perspective. The MO of his brand of grift means he needs to be in the news, and he was becoming less relevent of late, so this manfuctured grievance turns the oxygen valve fully on. We should turn it off (fully) by not engaging but the media is like a cat chasing a fudging laser.

It's not a manufactured grievance this time, it's in the access request. Unfortunately the bank have made a big error and how dumb is that CEO to gossip to a journalist not once but then re-confirmed the story and now lost her job because of it.

the bloke has never made a penny in his life, or been involved in any business worthy of the name, he's a front for Russian money, and a really brick one at that, what with him actually marrying the FSB financier

bent as a 90 ruble note
He makes plenty, he just makes it and keeps it in places the govt can't get to it.

One unfortunate effect of modern media is that it only takes one bad actor (in this case a guardian hack whose name I won't even try to spell) to make some brick up and everyone immediately believes it.

He makes plenty, he just makes it and keeps it in places the govt can't get to it.

One unfortunate effect of modern media is that it only takes one bad actor (in this case a guardian hack whose name I won't even try to spell) to make some brick up and everyone immediately believes it.

They believe it because they want to, doesn't matter if it's true.

Back