• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I think a balance needs to be struck between certain factions on the left who would let everyone and anyone in and those on the right who would prefer if we didn’t take in any immigrants. Immigrants are a vital part of this country but a line does have to be drawn somewhere and both parties need to convey that they understand it can become an issue. As I’ve said, they are important, they do jobs that certain people think are beneath them. We should be flattered that people want to come to the UK but I do also feel it wouldn’t be unreasonable to look at sectors where we lack a particular skill set and look for people who can fill a void in that area.

Yep word for word perfectly.
Yes. When you are talking about economic migrants.

With Johnson, Truss and now Williamson, it's quite refreshing that accountability to public opinion has come back and is forcing these removals, following the years of Johnson gaslighting.

Am I missing something here? Lord knows i love piling in on the tories (not like anyone can really stick up for them atm) but the bloke sent an arse-y and entitled text message because he wanted to go to the funeral.

The sackable offence is surely the job all those rats are doing, the state of the country, wellbeing of population and if we must care about it the economy being fudged too, not the last dregs of gossip about the great enforced mourning.

Am I missing something here? Lord knows i love piling in on the tories (not like anyone can really stick up for them atm) but the bloke sent an arse-y and entitled text message because he wanted to go to the funeral.

The sackable offence is surely the job all those rats are doing, the state of the country, wellbeing of population and if we must care about it the economy being fudged too, not the last dregs of gossip about the great enforced mourning.

I think he might have survived if it was just that first incident - one ex-Chief Whip arguing with the current Chief Whip and using some not very professional language.
But the stories of bullying junior civil servants whilst at the MoD - telling someone to slit their throat, jump out of a window - are harder to get around. And a report I saw on twitter last night from I think it was a C4 news item about when he had given someone a cheque to help them with a financial issue, and relaying the message 'remember, I own you now', all point to a despicable person, a true bully, getting their come uppence (temporarily of course, he seems to have as many lives as a cat).
He might have been the keeper of that spreadsheet, but people have long memories. Good riddance, until he resurfaces

I think he might have survived if it was just that first incident - one ex-Chief Whip arguing with the current Chief Whip and using some not very professional language.
But the stories of bullying junior civil servants whilst at the MoD - telling someone to slit their throat, jump out of a window - are harder to get around. And a report I saw on twitter last night from I think it was a C4 news item about when he had given someone a cheque to help them with a financial issue, and relaying the message 'remember, I own you now', all point to a despicable person, a true bully, getting their come uppence (temporarily of course, he seems to have as many lives as a cat).
He might have been the keeper of that spreadsheet, but people have long memories. Good riddance, until he resurfaces

Appreciate the additional context, sounds like a bad example of a human being, not the kind of person we want in power.

He'll most likely be given another position in a couple of weeks, the conservative party seems to have a novel approach to acts of gross misconduct / incompetence, which is usually results in some kind of promotion / indefinite pay-off as opposed to any punishment.

Appreciate the additional context, sounds like a bad example of a human being, not the kind of person we want in power.

He'll most likely be given another position in a couple of weeks, the conservative party seems to have a novel approach to acts of gross misconduct / incompetence, which is usually results in some kind of promotion / indefinite pay-off as opposed to any punishment.

Yeah, he's only been sacked from government 3 times now, so 6 more lives at least

Back