• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

The first step is to get rid of this useless shower. We are currently governed by ultra-nationalist hard-right ideologues.

To be honest I don’t think they are necessarily so ideologically extreme. Just plain incompetent. It’s been a slide downwards from May, to Boris to this lot, each less competent than their predecessor. Truss was a lib democrat previously and was against Brexit. It is her competence and image rather than her politics that are undermining.

I don’t think anyone decent wants the job right now. If I was Starmer I wouldn’t be excited to take over. But at least he’d give some stability with trustworthy ethics and basic competence.

Last edited:
Sad but true.

Market faith is partly suffering because - we ourselves, our government - say Brexit will impact the UKs GDP. Each year we’ll be worse off for being out by many billions. So of course this will be factored into market pricing. Our AAA rating is reduced and all our imports cost more. Then ontop of that we have the dregs of the Tory party undermining any faith that there is accountability and a realistic plan.

We could keep Brexit and re-enter the single market. As things stand we are largely open to imports from the EU. We mostly have open boarders. The reverse is not true and our exporters are impacted.

It is extremely hard to see how we could rejoin the single market however, what the political mechanism would be to make this fix. It would still be Brexit a la Norway. But I don’t believe any politicians have the vision and charisma to pull this off, even though it would be in the best interests of the nation.

I think EFTA membership, and therefore Single Market, could be easily sold in the next parliament, especially if it's isn't a Tory Govt.
Joining the customs union would be very tricky though.

The issue is likely to be whether Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Iceland want the UK in the EFTA. It could be a bit like an aging top level footballer joining a stable mid table team, but coming with their Billy big bollox ego, throwing their weight around and just doing their own thing instead of following tactics. So you'd get the odd unexpected win, but overall it'd destabilise the group.
(Or as it's otherwise known.... Ronaldo & Man U)

Is he another tufton street chosen libertarian type or the more common self serving thick-as-mince type of Tory?

He's more One Nation Tory.
Economically....no idea. But he certainly won't be defunding the NHS. I would be surprised if he pushes reducing workers rights to create wealth though.

Last edited:
Just an absolute brick show all around. If Labour don’t tinkle the next election then they and the British public need to take a look at themselves.

She didn’t answer any of the questions put to her and hardly took any questions then just legged it!!! She has no mandate no authority and has to go
She's the weird girl that got bullied at school because this thought she was smarter than she was and rubbed people up the wrong way. She would then stamp on beatles on the way home because she wasn't emotionally mature enough to deal with it.

Now she's used her manipulative abilities and single mindedness to get high up in politics but is still too stupid and lacking in emotional intelligence to do anything different.

She's infantile.

Back