• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

KD, some of his crossing is great. He always gets his head up to look for the pass and generally hits his mark.

It's a total myth that Luke Shaw is a good attacking full back. He gets forward well but his crossing is generally very poor.

I think his crossing is okay. Reminds me of a young Bale in terms of crossing, where the technique is there, but for some reason accuracy isn't.

Obviously many Spurs fans defended Bale and used the excuse of "strikers movement is just poor" but Shaw is still young and id love him here.

Ask most Saints fans and they'll admit he's crossing is poor.

After all they hype i decided to watch him very closely this season. He's hype is warranted and he will be a v.good player but his crossing this season has been garbage.

My saints mate says he's the best crosser at the club. Doesn't sound too good for the rest of the team then.

Everton really have taken our mantle this season, even choking like us now.

Choking just enough to hand Arsenal top 4, but not enough for us to finish 5th. To top it all off they'll probably get something from the City game to hand the title to Liverpool.

It's a total myth that Luke Shaw is a good attacking full back. He gets forward well but his crossing is generally very poor.

and the boy is a teenager, he no doubt will work on this aspect of his game and it will improve hugely over the next 2 years

Back