• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to pay back their debt from last season by beating Arsenal on Monday night too...yup, I'll keep on dreaming.

I would love you to be right, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine went on holiday on March 23rd and havent returned to the Uk since. More chance of me chatting to Lord Lucan in the pub than Toon winning on Monday.

Unfortunately routine home win and the arrival of 'that day' in the Arsnal calender

1 Liverpool 35 52 80

2 Chelsea 35 41 75
3 Emirates Marketing Project 34 56 74
4 Arsenal 35 21 70

5 Everton 36 21 69

6 Tottenham 36 3 66
7 Man Utd 34 16 57
8 Southampton 36 7 52
9 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 35 -15 46
10 Stoke 36 -11 44
11 Crystal Palace 35 -13 43
12 Swansea 36 -1 39
13 Hull 35 -9 37
14 West Ham 36 -11 37
15 West Brom 35 -12 36
16 Aston Villa 35 -17 35
17 Norwich 35 -28 32

18 Fulham 36 -42 31
19 Cardiff 35 -34 30
20 Sunderland 34 -24 29
Find it funny that we're only three points behind Everton. We have genuinely been absolute **** in the majority of our performances this season, Everton have been very good especially at home but we could potentially finish above them. And I'm sure their fans are aware that they won't be anywhere near the top six next season if they lose all their loanees and possibly Barkley/Coleman on top of that. Still 5th would be a great achievement for them this season but they'll look back on this year as 'if only', like we did on 2011/12. I reckon we'll scrap it out for 6th with them next season at the very least, if not finish above them comfortably.

BTW I walk in after getting back today, turn on SKY and I see a ****ing cringy video montage of Giggs cos he just beat the mighty Norwich. What is with the love in? He is the most despicable person in English football I mean he cheated with his wife in law FFS, absolute scum yet the media just **** him off. Disgusting if you ask me.

Mourinho now saying he might rest Schwarzer today and play Hilario instead.

Did you see the bell ends press conference from the other day, refused to answer any questions on Liverpool even when the journo said well you are playing them..

Arrogant, sulky, the bloke is a grade a cretin

Amazed that Chelsea are 10/3 to win today, surely the biggest odds they have been for years

I suppose its a little bonus that Liverpool cant be crowned champions at 6pm tonight. Chelsea will get trampled on and I think City could get a shock at Palace two hours later

Keep it going Sunderland. Rather they stay up then Cardiff tbh, plus another morale-boosting win to take with them to OT next week, and its not a bad result for Villa either in the long run.
I am still not sure whether I want them in the mix on the last day having to win or be safe and have nothing left to play for

I'm glad some of these modern-day referees dont come around to lay my carpets, because they certainly dont know what 10 yards looks like

IIRC we were linked with him when at Ipswich, but that always looked to be far too soon

Both Arsenal and us offered him £40k a week, Sunderland offered him £80k a week, a £500k house and an £80k car and paid off his parents mortgage

I know that for a 100% fact as my dad knows Wickham's dad

Bye Cardiff

No tears from me.

edit: Although not gone just yet. They have Saudi Sportswashing Machine away next week, and I'm pretty sure they are on tour with Sarah Millican because they certainly at St James Park.
Cardiff have a big chance for 3pts there meaning one of Sunderland or Fulham would still need to pick up another win

Last edited:
Both Arsenal and us offered him £40k a week, Sunderland offered him £80k a week, a £500k house and an £80k car and paid off his parents mortgage

I know that for a 100% fact as my dad knows Wickham's dad

Good info, cheers. Although I am amazed that we offered that much, Levy much have had a few shandys that day

Back