• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

1 Liverpool 35 52 80

2 Chelsea 35 41 75
3 Emirates Marketing Project 34 56 74
4 Arsenal 35 21 70

5 Everton 36 21 69

6 Tottenham 36 3 66
7 Man Utd 34 16 57
8 Southampton 36 7 52
9 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 35 -15 46
10 Stoke 36 -11 44
11 Crystal Palace 35 -13 43
12 Swansea 36 -1 39
13 Hull 35 -9 37
14 West Ham 36 -11 37
15 West Brom 35 -12 36
16 Aston Villa 35 -17 35
17 Norwich 35 -28 32

18 Fulham 36 -42 31
19 Cardiff 35 -34 30
20 Sunderland 34 -24 29

The sheer arrogance of Man Utd means they think that simply putting Giggs in charge will suddenly cure all their woes. Would'nt suprise me at all if Norwich actually win the game.

Fairy tales rarely work out in football (Hoddle, Shearer etc).

1-0 Rooney with a penalty, United really not been good though

Can hear a plane overhead OT for some time now, another banner maybe ??

where was the red card tho? surely whitakker(?) should have got sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. another example of a horrendous refereering mistake for me

Could be new manager syndrome, could be because Norwich are just ****, but for me, this is the best Man Utd have looked in a while in my opinion. I think Giggs will have them win every remaining game this season, I feel it will be a superb experience for him and I feel if they do bring in a new manager, Giggs will happy to be his assistant and learn from him.

Villa in freefall too. The end of the season is the only thing that will save them by the skin of their teeth.

WHU are fortunate to have won 4 in a row as since then they have lost their last 4 but have enough points now, all set up for them to beat us next saturday

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to pay back their debt from last season by beating Arsenal on Monday night too...yup, I'll keep on dreaming.

WHU are fortunate to have won 4 in a row as since then they have lost their last 4 but have enough points now, all set up for them to beat us next saturday

Yes one less win and they would be twitchy.

Still an outside chance they could go down if they lose both their remaining gmes, with Cardiff and Fulham, but would mean Sunderland winning 3 games(possible- Cardiff,WBA,and Swansea at home) WBA beating Stoke(possible), Villa beating Hull(possible), unfortunately as Cardiff cant win all their games and Fulham cant overturn a 31 goal difference, it would mean Norwich would have to beat Chelsea and Arsenal....never mind..

Back