• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

It's interesting that Emirates Marketing Project can still win this if Chelsea beat Liverpool. The pressure is pretty much off City as everyone expects Liverpool to do it, could they choke at the last minute?

It's interesting that Emirates Marketing Project can still win this if Chelsea beat Liverpool. The pressure is pretty much off City as everyone expects Liverpool to do it, could they choke at the last minute?

Funny that Chelsea have to go for the win or they are out of it, and this will open the door for City if they do win. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Crowd has been ****e the past few games, you win markysimmo. ;)

Real feeling of 'season over' since the Liverpool game, which was genuinely gutting. A lot of the players look hurt by it too, namely Fernandinho and Milner, who was diabolical against Sunderland last week. Tonight was dull too, a real far-cry from earlier this season. Football is just a bit flat at the moment haha, I'm just dreading the moment Liverpool win it.

Still, at least City are FINALLY better than United. That's a feeling I've hardly ever felt in my life.

I still think CFC will sneak past Liverpool on Sunday setting up Emirates Marketing Project to win it again, that would be the lesser of 3 evils really

I still think CFC will sneak past Liverpool on Sunday setting up Emirates Marketing Project to win it again, that would be the lesser of 3 evils really

Palace away wont be a stroll in the park for either Liverpool or City. If Cheslea do win on Sunday, it may well come down to who gets the best result at Selhurst Park, because lets face it Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home on the last day, they couldnt have handpicked an easier fixture, they have been on holiday for months.
City still have a tough match at Goodison as well lets not forget, even if they lose v Chelsea I cant see Liverpool being caught

Which reminds me, I noticed a heck of a lot at the Lane this Saturday but the official crowd figure wasn't far off capacity??

Said that the same thing at kick-off on Saturday, granted it filled up a bit in the next 10/15mins, but still way short of capacity.
This is what worries me about going for 56k, unless they do some really good deals, its going to look embarassingly empty once the novelty factor of a new stadium wears off

Said that the same thing at kick-off on Saturday, granted it filled up a bit in the next 10/15mins, but still way short of capacity.
This is what worries me about going for 56k, unless they do some really good deals, its going to look embarassingly empty once the novelty factor of a new stadium wears off
kids for a quid will help fill a few seats:lol:

Palace away wont be a stroll in the park for either Liverpool or City. If Cheslea do win on Sunday, it may well come down to who gets the best result at Selhurst Park, because lets face it Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home on the last day, they couldnt have handpicked an easier fixture, they have been on holiday for months.
City still have a tough match at Goodison as well lets not forget, even if they lose v Chelsea I cant see Liverpool being caught

Not if 4th has already been decided. I can't imagine Everton trying too hard to win the title for Liverpool.

Back