• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

BmO7QmfCAAA2Rft.jpg

Thing of beauty this is.

Demba Ba, I salute you, if this works out I'm buying a Ba Chelsea shirt for 5-a-side
**** chelski...**** that disgusting club and all it stands for.

Saying that i would prefer they win this so the race is wide open. I also like that it was Gerrard that messed up.

Oh my, please let this be decisive and cost Liverpool the title.

I think Liverpool can afford to lose this match and still win the league title. If ManCity and Liverpool win their remaining matches, both will be level on 86 points. I think Liverpool can win the title on goal difference as they can score as many goals as they wish to even if they have 4 goals less than ManCity now.

History shows that getting over the winning line is the hardest thing in a title race, let alone for a club who havent won it for over 20 years. Lose here and away to Palace will be a horrible fixture.

Title race back on. At least let it be City and not Chelsea.

I said I'd love an Aguerooooooooooooooo moment to happen to Liverpool on the last game of the season and it looks like it can still happen.

I think Liverpool can afford to lose this match and still win the league title. If ManCity and Liverpool win their remaining matches, both will be level on 86 points. I think Liverpool can win the title on goal difference as they can score as many goals as they wish to even if they have 4 goals less than ManCity now.

I think City will beat Everton but unsure about todays game with Palace. They're now plus 5 GD on Pool so i doubt Pool will win it on GD if they have the same points at the end of the season.

Back