• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

I expect a real curve ball today. Chelsea to field a weakened team and actually beat Liverpool, blowing the title race open again.

Liverpool are unchanged from the team that beat Norwich last weekend, meaning Daniel Sturridge has to make do with a place on the bench.

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez

Setting up not to lose

Former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson on MOTD2 ExtraLiverpool v Chelsea (14:05 BST)

"The way Liverpool are playing at the moment I don't think there will be any nerves whatsoever. People talk about teams getting tired but I can tell you - because they are playing so well, Liverpool would play every single day and be happy. I expect them to blow Chelsea away today."

Chelsea are weak

Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Kalas, Ivanovic, Cole, Matic, Mikel, Salah, Lampard, Schurrle, Ba

Playing Chelsea in between the 2 semis was fortunate enough, but up against that X1. I cant remember seeing so many things fall a teams way for years. For me their name was on this title since they got that last min penalty at Fulham

Pressure is on the poo l ... might actually cause them to stutter ! Not expect a goal till, ooohhh, 5th minute ??!!

Since losing 5-1 to us and looking one of the worst teams Id ever seen at WHL, they have played like champions

7/12 points and out of the bottom 3

Wickham has looked decent tbh ovr the last few weeks. Alonso is another player who looks quite handy, looked ok at Bolton but has certainly grown at Sunderland over the season.

They have said it again...how can Liverpool wrap up the title today???? Even if they win and City lose its only 9pts gap with City having 3 games left.
Unless Sky have decided Liverpool are guaranteed to get a point v Palace or Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We all know they will, but they cant say that

Back