• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

[tweet]499861678423814144[/tweet]

confused-smiley-17428.gif

why the head scratching.....he is a bit meh and the belgian league is his level.

why the head scratching.....he is a bit meh and the belgian league is his level.

Considering the less than meh players going for insane amounts, surprised he went there. Nice to see someone not purely motivated by greed I suppose.

Considering the less than meh players going for insane amounts, surprised he went there. Nice to see someone not purely motivated by greed I suppose.

i dont rate him tbh. Always seems injured and even when he does step onto a pitch i rarely have seen him contribute much

Chico Flores and Pablo Hernandez have left Swansea to join clubs in Qatar for undisclosed fees, subject to international clearance.

Defender Chico will link up with former Swans manager Michael Laudrup at defending champions Lekhwiya while Hernandez has joined Al-Arabi.

Chico told the Swansea website: “It feels like I am leaving my family. The club is special because everyone makes you feel good and welcome every single day.

"I have really enjoyed my time here. When we won the League Cup it was one of the best moments in my career. I will always follow Swansea’s results. I will not forget what this club has done for me."

Chico moved to south Wales for £2m two years ago from Malaga, where he had also worked under Laudrup.

Hernandez also arrived at the Liberty Stadium in 2012 for a then club-record fee of £5.5m.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9421614/Transfer-news-Chico-Flores-and-Pablo-Hernandez-leave-Swansea-to-join-clubs-in-Qatar

Beyond ridiculous. They have to tackle the abuse of the loan system - limit numbers and maybe prohibit loans within the same league.

My thoughts on this are that clubs should not be able to buy players and then loan them out until they have spent a full year at the club. I think that would help put a stop of clubs like Chelsea hoarding players.

My thoughts on this are that clubs should not be able to buy players and then loan them out until they have spent a full year at the club. I think that would help put a stop of clubs like Chelsea hoarding players.

Not really because I think there is a way around it - you can buy someone but agree that said player will play at the selling club for another year or a pre-determined length of time - that way you stop him going to other clubs. A bit like us and this new USA guy

Not really because I think there is a way around it - you can buy someone but agree that said player will play at the selling club for another year or a pre-determined length of time - that way you stop him going to other clubs. A bit like us and this new USA guy

That's not the same thing, though. You might be stopping other clubs from buying said player but you won't be taking him from his club (which is quite possibly in another country altogether) and sending him to a club of your choice (quite possibly in your own domestic league, where he is able to play against your rivals but not against you).

That's not the same thing, though. You might be stopping other clubs from buying said player but you won't be taking him from his club (which is quite possibly in another country altogether) and sending him to a club of your choice (quite possibly in your own domestic league, where he is able to play against your rivals but not against you).
I think that the answer is that there needs to be a limit on the number of registrations that a club can hold.

I guess it depends on the angle you are, and clubs are, taking. I.e. preventing others to get the player or wanting to nurture and develop the player but buying him and just simply loaning them out.

Chico Flores and Pablo Hernandez have left Swansea to join clubs in Qatar for undisclosed fees, subject to international clearance.

Defender Chico will link up with former Swans manager Michael Laudrup at defending champions Lekhwiya while Hernandez has joined Al-Arabi.

Chico told the Swansea website: “It feels like I am leaving my family. The club is special because everyone makes you feel good and welcome every single day.

"I have really enjoyed my time here. When we won the League Cup it was one of the best moments in my career. I will always follow Swansea’s results. I will not forget what this club has done for me."

Chico moved to south Wales for £2m two years ago from Malaga, where he had also worked under Laudrup.

Hernandez also arrived at the Liberty Stadium in 2012 for a then club-record fee of £5.5m.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9421614/Transfer-news-Chico-Flores-and-Pablo-Hernandez-leave-Swansea-to-join-clubs-in-Qatar

2 decent players chasing the £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ in a ****ing turd league

Liverpool have sold Martin Kelly, greatest English RB in the world behind Glen Johnson, to Palace.

Liverpool have sold Martin Kelly, greatest English RB in the world behind Glen Johnson, to Palace.

:ross: I watched him in one of their pre season games. He was shocking, especially from a defensive point of view. Two years out with injuries, it will be a long way back for him.

Back