• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

UTD can do one. I saw something the other day where the reporter said Jan had signed a new contract, despite there being no official word from the club yet.

NB: As if Lisbon would do business with us again after we just shafted them by taking Dier.

UTD can do one. I saw something the other day where the reporter said Jan had signed a new contract, despite there being no official word from the club yet.

NB: As if Lisbon would do business with us again after we just shafted them by taking Dier.

We shafted them?

You can't put clause in player contracts and then get ****ed off when someone activates them.

I don't think players should be allowed to be loaned out to teams in the same division. That would stop a lot of Chelsea's tricks, it might hamper us too in some ways, but it wouldn't worry me. Overall I think it would help us, and I just think it's plain wrong for loans to competing clubs. Would Everton have finished above us without their loans, unlikely.

I don't think players should be allowed to be loaned out to teams in the same division. That would stop a lot of Chelsea's tricks, it might hamper us too in some ways, but it wouldn't worry me. Overall I think it would help us, and I just think it's plain wrong for loans to competing clubs. Would Everton have finished above us without their loans, unlikely.
I agree with that. The other two changes that I would like to see are a limit on the number of registrations that a club can hold and the club a player is playing for having to pay the full wages. That would stop clubs like Chelsea stockpiling players and pricing out other clubs.

I agree with that. The other two changes that I would like to see are a limit on the number of registrations that a club can hold and the club a player is playing for having to pay the full wages. That would stop clubs like Chelsea stockpiling players and pricing out other clubs.

I would amend the first one to 'a limit on the number of registrations over the age of 21'.

The second wouldn't make much of a difference. The wages would just be converted and paid as a 'loan fee' up front.

I would amend the first one to 'a limit on the number of registrations over the age of 21'.

The second wouldn't make much of a difference. The wages would just be converted and paid as a 'loan fee' up front.
I wouldn't, young players need to get game time and it is players under or around 21 who are being stockpiled.

Making the club taking a player on loan pay the full wages might see top clubs give bigger signing on fees to compensate against a lower weekly wage but there is no reason why this could not be included and spread across the length of a contract so that they could not get around it.

So todays transfer action then...

Stipe Perica is is Chelseas 16th player out on loan - joining NAC Breda.

Josh McEachran is Chelseas 17th player out on loan - joining Vitesse.

Marko Marin is Chelseas 18th player out on loan - joining Fiorentina.

Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Napoli has agreed to pay United a fee of £4million to take Fellaini on loan for one season, pending the player's approval. Apparently it's been held up for some time as United want to get rid permanently.

Rojo to Manure for 20 million Euros plus Nani's entire wage for a year, which makes the deal effectively 21 million pounds.

9 million is the portion of the sale the sporting president said they will spend on some of their project. I don't think it's that good a deal for Manure.

Rojo to Manure for 20 million Euros plus Nani's entire wage for a year, which makes the deal effectively 21 million pounds.

9 million is the portion of the sale the sporting president said they will spend on some of their project. I don't think it's that good a deal for Manure.

Lets face it they are getting desperate

Re: General Transfer Discussion Thread

Liverpool might be in for Balotelli. I guess they like forwards who are all a little unhinged.

Back