• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

hmmm something smells fishy to me

Sanchez £33m and seemingly cheap compared to likes of James and Ozil transfers recently

And then a squad player with 1 year left and a defender could command up to £19m...

I'm with Arsene all these loan deals are terrible. Maybe I can accept it if they were lower league but it just doesn't make sense here

Like that matters to them lol. UEFA sanctions mean a restricted CL squad, hardly a slap on the wrist now is it?

**** me, the guy is 23, didn't even play in WC for France ...

Football is so rigged it's just ****ing sad now ...

Nothing to do with trebling his wages !!!

Chelsea striker Diego Costa says he is relishing the chance to prove himself to the fans against Real Sociedad this evening. Costa, who will be introduced to the Stamford Bridge faithful prior to the match, admits moving to the Premier League was 'an easy decision'.

Back