• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Thanks Jimmy.

Hes been fit for 18months? If thats the case Im surprised he hasnt been playing in this league, if not for City at least loaning him out somewhere....

Thanks Jimmy.

Hes been fit for 18months? If thats the case Im surprised he hasnt been playing in this league, if not for City at least loaning him out somewhere....

He said he's been fit for 18 months but couldn't get in the side hardly surprising though, I think he will do well at Sunderland

Rodwell for 10m, they wanted Borini for 14m.. Who have they sold? Or are we there only club with fans who care about breaking even every single year.

You have people moaning that we might be in the negative, for the first time in years?, due to strengthening key position.

Rodwell for 10m, they wanted Borini for 14m.. Who have they sold? Or are we there only club with fans who care about breaking even every single year.

You have people moaning that we might be in the negative, for the first time in years?, due to strengthening key position.

Huh? Where are the people moaning? I'm not seeing any of it. There's usually money talk on what/who we can afford all over the place during the summer, there's barely any this year.

It's clear there's money around, the increase in TV deal has seen to that. Doesn't mean we shouldn't buy smart. If the extra TV money gets put towards the stadium then so be it.

Sunderland spend quite a bit less on wages than we do, though probably still far too much.

Being handed an additional £20 million (or whatever it is) I expect most of the weaker clubs to do the non-sensible thing and blow it on signings instead of handling debt or improving infrastructure.

Huh? Where are the people moaning? I'm not seeing any of it. There's usually money talk on what/who we can afford all over the place during the summer, there's barely any this year.

It's clear there's money around, the increase in TV deal has seen to that. Doesn't mean we shouldn't buy smart. If the extra TV money gets put towards the stadium then so be it.

You always get people moaning. We can't sign so and so because it'd mean selling so and so otherwise we are 5 pound in the red etc etc.

Francesca Anerio
@AnerioLFC
City fans will be pleased with Lampard signing for them. It'll bring back memories from when they were Chelsea fans.

'Regular football is the most important thing for me'. Jack Rodwell 2014

Course it is Jack. Expecting that at City were you????

'Regular football is the most important thing for me'. Jack Rodwell 2014

Course it is Jack. Expecting that at City were you????

sometimes that's a thing yes, but in this case if think he genuinely thought he would, I'm amazed how badly it's gone for him, he's a class act and I fully expect Sunderland to be tripling their money a year from now, I'd say he's England's best midfielder already, let alone the best young one

sometimes that's a thing yes, but in this case if think he genuinely thought he would, I'm amazed how badly it's gone for him, he's a class act and I fully expect Sunderland to be tripling their money a year from now, I'd say he's England's best midfielder already, let alone the best young one

rodwells was hyped up after a few good games, no different to many other youngsters from England. Overatted and hes found his level. Lets hope though he can play more than 5 games without getting a papercut thatll keep him out for the year.

Back