• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I play football with his brother tom rodwell can't believe he didn't make it he runs rings round us every Friday. I like jack just think he's been very unlucky with injurys. If he keeps himself fit he will be back at a top 4 club in two years

What kind of player is Rodwell? I'm not being sarcastic I just never really watched many Everton games and havent seen him play for City.

Is he a Lampard goal-scoring midfielder, a destroyer, a Carrick type, etc.

I would say more carrick then lampard. He's played in defence for Everton before. He can pass, tackle and has a good engine on him. Like I said he's been unlucky with injurys

What kind of player is Rodwell? I'm not being sarcastic I just never really watched many Everton games and havent seen him play for City.

Is he a Lampard goal-scoring midfielder, a destroyer, a Carrick type, etc.

I've seen him quite a bit and he has the tools but possibly not the talent... Ich may sound contradictory but IMO physically he can be imposing but I don't see him having the skill level to control games. He actually reminds me a lot of Jenas

LFC fans getting overly excited on twitter after a rumour linking Falcao with them went up, as if he would go there !!!!

Bookmakers have slashed the odds on Liverfool signing him - would be a massive coup for them, but surely would not come cheap. Not sure anyone else would want him at the high price he'll likely go for (unless Emirates Marketing Project pull one out of the bag).

Bookmakers have slashed the odds on Liverfool signing him

That just means that 3 people have put £20 on it....

If Falcao is available for any fee and wage that Liverpool can afford then I think a certain club in Madrid will be stepping in to complete their dream team.

Anyone see the stuff on Twitter that Falcao is on a downward spiral and the guy doesnt think he would be a good buy for Madrid or anyone like that?

Ecuador forward Enner Valencia, 24, says he was lured to West Ham by the prospect of a top-four finish. (Daily Star)

:ross:

Back