• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Fat frank to Emirates Marketing Project on loan, guardian tweet a few mins ago.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Strange move. City dont need him and would have thought he is the kind of player Man Utd are crying out for.

FFP catching up with them? How Chelsea managed to sell Luiz for close to £50 mill, I dont understand. Must be something wrong there. But anyway, by selling him, they could do some more business.

DEAL DONE: Mathieu Valbuena has joined Dynamo Moscow on a three year contract.

He is better than the **** Russian league

DEAL DONE: Mathieu Valbuena has joined Dynamo Moscow on a three year contract.

He is better than the **** Russian league
Surprised at this move to be honest as after his world cup showing, which was as good as any French player, I thought someone decent might come for him.

Sidenote: Joe Cole is available and there has been now word from 'Arry trying to get him to QPR... Has anyone seen 'Arry lately? Must be ill or something :-k

The same Joe Cole that signed for Villa on a free?

Ohh.. didn't know that. Point was that I haven't heard anything from 'Arry on him, which is odd since he's been praised by Harry every transfer window since 1368. Seems to be his favorite player ever!! lol

Apparently Oscar Cardozo close to joining Trabzonspor (having snubbed West Ham). Wasn't he on our radar not so long ago? I can see he's a big striker but is he good?

Apparently Oscar Cardozo close to joining Trabzonspor (having snubbed West Ham). Wasn't he on our radar not so long ago? I can see he's a big striker but is he good?

It's always a risk when players established in other leagues try to make the transition to England (e.g. Soldado). But two / three years ago he'd definitely have been worth a risk. He was tearing up the Portuguese league and if (big IF) he'd been able to transfer that to England? I always felt we should have been in for him rather than making the Adebayor deal permanent (just my view at the time). We'd never have got him back then though, so it was pure pie-in-the-sky stuff.

Today though? He's past his prime, no question about that. So if we took the risk on him... even if he managed to adapt to England, we wouldn't be getting the Cardozo of 2-3 years ago. And at 31/32, he's not exactly the kind of player that Levy likes to sign.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have signed 23-year old Argentinian striker Facundo Ferreyra on a season long loan from Shaktar Donetsk.

They're also in talks with both Lascelles and Darlow from Forest.

This window has dried up a bit hasn't it.. Feels like all the big clubs are just tweaking a little bit and watching their accounts a bit more.

We've got mustachio pending but more importantly we need to clear out the old stock first

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk

Back