• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Indeed. Good for Everton.

But as I said, not so much a statement of intent as a statement of the current financial reality since the new TV deal kicked in.

then i look forward to the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Southampton, West Ham, Sunderland etc making near 30 mill signings this summer.......also hopefully Spurs, because of our better financial status than Everton, will be making a near 40 mill signing this summer. ;)

Of course it's in utds interests to show intent, haven't you be going on about what a great statement of intent signing lukaku is for Everton?!! I can't believe you actually think a 60m bid from utd would be kept quiet, let alone the status of the player they are supposed to have bid!

but everton have signed Lukaku......Utd missed out on their targets :lol: ffs can you not see the difference. :lol:

but everton have signed Lukaku......Utd missed out on their targets :lol: ffs can you not see the difference. :lol:

Can you not see that there us no way that any club would bid £60m (or even half that) for a player with 15 Premier League appearances and no Premier League goals? :lol:

Can you not see that there us no way that any club would bid £60m (or even half that) for a player with 15 Premier League appearances and no Premier League goals? :lol:
im just going by what martinez said;)

then i look forward to the likes of Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Southampton, West Ham, Sunderland etc making near 30 mill signings this summer.......also hopefully Spurs, because of our better financial status than Everton, will be making a near 40 mill signing this summer. ;)

I'd rather we just made the right signings.

If that proves to be £10m for Ben Davies, that's fine by me.

it seems they do

Actually, I just googled it and the figure mentioned by Martinez was £50m.

Furthermore, he was responding at the time to reports of a £38m bid for Barkley by Liverpool and his tongue was firmly in his cheek when he said that Everton had already turned down a £50m bid by Utd.

There was no actual bid of that magnitude, fella. Seriously........think about it........£60m. Arf!

Furthermore, he was responding at the time to reports of a £38m bid for Barkley by Liverpool and his tongue was firmly in his cheek when he said that Everton had already turned down a £50m bid by Utd.

There was no actual bid of that magnitude, fella. Seriously........think about it........£60m. Arf!
38, 50, 60, 100 mill ......its all bullsh!t for a player who had played what 15 games and scored no goals. i dont believe a word he says anymore

Cheers jimmy, hopefully sanity can now prevail?!

Jenkinson to Spammers on loan. Look how happy he is:

Bt5oGLLIUAEh0HB.jpg

Or maybe he's starting to realise he's not half as good as he thinks he is?

Davies will rip him apart on the opening day. Another "promising" youngster that'll leave arsenal within a year or two.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/rafael-van-der-vaart-says-7547513

Rafael van der Vaart says there has been no contact from Harry Redknapp over a possible move to QPR.
The Hoops boss told GetWestLondon last week that he was keen on a reunion with the Dutch playmaker, who worked with him at Spurs.
However, Hamburg star Van der Vaart has refused to rule out a return to the Premier League.
QPR manager Harry Redknapp wants SIX more signings
He told BILD: “Harry Redknapp has not been in touch with me. He has not phoned me.
“In football you never know, but so far we have not been in touch.
“Harry Redknapp and I enjoyed a really great relationship back at Tottenham. He is a top-quality manager.
“I was in great form back then. I scored 12 (Premier League) goals in one season and I netted 13 in the other season.”

Back