• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I remember reading him being linked to City not long ago, but I agree doesn't seem like anyone was seriously in for him...

No idea why I didn't mention City. He could be a decent replacement for Toure tbh. Good on the ball, decent shot, good engine, gets up and down, strong on the ball too.

I remember reading him being linked to City not long ago, but I agree doesn't seem like anyone was seriously in for him...

Barkley? Martinez said they turned down 60 mill for him last summer from Utd

How are we getting on in regards to his wages by the way? Are we fully paying them now?

He is not being paid by Emirates Marketing Project any more but he still costs us the same. Emirates Marketing Project were just subsidising his wages for the remainder of what would have been his contract with them

He is not being paid by Emirates Marketing Project any more but he still costs us the same. Emirates Marketing Project were just subsidising his wages for the remainder of what would have been his contract with them

Thanks for that, Levy is unreal.

Barkley? Martinez said they turned down 60 mill for him last summer from Utd

Never knew that. First reaction is thats a crazy bid, but then think in 5 years and the way the market is going and assuming he fulfills his talent could he not be at that value or even exceed it?

I should know this but how much was our portion of Ade's wages? What's he on now?

Bony is the one I would prefer to be honest, even if we are a little over stacked in that department now. I see him as the perfect replacement for Ade, who is 31 before the end of this season and fast heading into retirement fund territory. Bony has gotten better and better as the season progressed and I'd hate the dippers or another one of our competitors to snag him.

looks better than the 26 mill we spent on Soldado......and before you say we spent 13 mill plus add ons on Soldado, maybe Everton have structured a similar deal for Lukaku.

Ade is a better, more versatile player. Cost us less than a fifth of Lukaku.

Last edited:
Ade is a better, more versatile player. Cost us less than a fifth of Lukaku.

how old is Ade now?? what has he won, what has he achieved in his career.......i tell you what, plenty of inconsistency, not enough goals, controversy, but he has made a lot of money so good luck to him i guess. Plus Ade maybe the better more versatile player, but it means nothing to us when he will go missing for 6-8 weeks during a vital part of the season when the ACN comes round. Will he even catch the flight back in time? with Ade there is always a surprise around the corner.

Everton have signed one of the worlds top young strikers. Yes he can look clumsy at times, but on enough other occasions he is simply unplayable. His consistency will improve, he has shown he can handle and prosper in the PL, and under a manager like Martinez he is only going to get better. As Martinez said, this permanent signing of Lukaku is a real statement of intent. No-one really expected it did they

Don't let facts get in the way of a good old anti spurs rant!

Back