• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

The increase in TV money will cover some of it.

And like our soldado deal, I highly doubt they've gone with 28m up front.

Everton have been taking out loans mortgaged against future tv money in recent years to keep the club running. They can probably afford Lukaku, but not much more.

00f60ff1-4d3e-453c-a73f-f7e3bb88ac32_800.jpg

A.Cole fitting in nicely at Roma :lol:

So far they've signed two players they had on loan last season, not exactly pushing on. Anything over 20 million for Lukaku is criminal, especially for a club in huge debt.

it is pushing on....imagine the lift the whole club will get by permanently signing Lukaku. Who the fcuk expected that. They are keeping Barkley for another season at least. They havent sold any of their best players, thats huge for a club like them

Chelsea must have given him a stupidly obscene contract when he was a kid cos he's been there for ages and had more loans than Simon Dawkins!

I like the lukaku deal, it only looks a lot compared to previous years transfers, but I'd say it's in line with the last fee months general dealings

he's a match winner, when he's on his game he's unplayable, Martinez will get the most out of him

lot of dippers laughing at the money but looking at both squads right now I'll be amazed if Liverpool finish ahead of Everton this year

Safe to say Everton are another team showing ambition and signing who their manager identifies as his main targets. Fair play to them
Obviously wanna push on as a club.

They've shown no more ambition than any of the other top clubs.

it is pushing on....imagine the lift the whole club will get by permanently signing Lukaku. Who the fcuk expected that. They are keeping Barkley for another season at least. They havent sold any of their best players, thats huge for a club like them

It was always between them and Wolfsburg and I think If you gave Lukaku the choixe it was always going to be Everton.

Exactly this. Some people just not willing to accept when others do far better business than us.

Glad we didn't sign him, limited player, not good enough. £28m? Absolute madness.

looks better than the 26 mill we spent on Soldado......and before you say we spent 13 mill plus add ons on Soldado, maybe Everton have structured a similar deal for Lukaku.

Agree with the bolded bit but...Was there a massive lift when we secured Ade permanently? Are the Everton team going to perform to a new level because of this? Also its not uncommon for players to perform to a higher level when on loan, Ade isn't the only player in the history of football to of done that....

Back