• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Lukaku will be a top signing for Everton, i never expected them to sign him on a permanent deal. wow

Do people still rate him after the WC? I thought he looked terrible. I suppose his goal ratio has been pretty good at West Brom and Everton though and he can only get better.

Do people still rate him after the WC? I thought he looked terrible. I suppose his goal ratio has been pretty good at West Brom and Everton though and he can only get better.

The Belgian team never really clicked. He impressed me at Everton last season though, and is still young.

Relax, we dont need a lot of activity - It looks like we are targetting the right areas, Im not sure CF is one we need to focus on this year if Poch believes he can get Soldado firing again....

1) soldado will not fire again, especially under a pressing system

2)however we paid 13m for him not 26.

3) 26 is still less that 28 tho by the way

Safe to say Everton are another team showing ambition and signing who their manager identifies as his main targets. Fair play to them
Obviously wanna push on as a club.

Unless they cash in on Barkley, that's probably all they'll spend for the next 3 seasons.

they are building a very good side. We will probably be fighting for 6th with them

Also, look how much their side cost compared to ours

Lukakus hold up play is dreadful and with his back to goal he's useless. Very strong when running at defenders though and has a good shot. Very expensive, especially when they could have got a better player in Bony for less. Although I imagine that having dealt with Lukaku last year, it's less risk.

Safe to say Everton are another team showing ambition and signing who their manager identifies as his main targets. Fair play to them
Obviously wanna push on as a club.

So far they've signed two players they had on loan last season, not exactly pushing on. Anything over 20 million for Lukaku is criminal, especially for a club in huge debt.

So far they've signed two players they had on loan last season, not exactly pushing on. Anything over 20 million for Lukaku is criminal, especially for a club in huge debt.

Agreed.

Looking at it, they haven't actually improved, yet spent 30m. Then again the Bosnian guy could quite easily hit the ground running.

The increase in TV money will cover some of it.

And like our soldado deal, I highly doubt they've gone with 28m up front.

I love the old '21 year old lukaku who scored 1 in 2 in the premier league last season isn't very good' argument. Brilliant signing for Everton fair play to them expect them to have a very good season.

Back