• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

I don't think Pepe is a bad defender at all, when he's not being a dingdong that is.

50m is nonsense but I'd love to see him in the PL. Think of the entertainment value.

Ibra and Cavani up top with the likes of Verratti, Pastore, Lucas behind. fudging hell.

who will Chelsea sign if they dont get Cavani :lol: options are running out

makes me think Levy needs to wrap up the Villa deal asap, even if he isnt a Mourinho type of forward

who will Chelsea sign if they dont get Cavani :lol: options are running out

makes me think Levy needs to wrap up the Villa deal asap, even if he isnt a Mourinho type of forward

I'd say Benteke but they already have Lukaku for that big Drogba type that Mourinho would love.

Higuain? Better hurry up Roman.

Actually I'm surprised there has been not more interest in Higuain by both City and Chelsea.

Last edited:
only Arse and Man U lurk around airports in order to snatch players who were destined to sign for other teams

oh that would just be beautiful wouldn't it? :lol:

I'd hate to see him go to Chelsea too, but yes, that would be hilarious.

That bastion of journalistic integrity that is Marca are quoting an impeccable source as saying Higuain is more likely to stay now. Linky. Who would doubt them?

That bastion of journalistic integrity that is Marca are quoting an impeccable source as saying Higuain is more likely to stay now. Linky. Who would doubt them?

I'd be far more likely to believe them concerning Real Madrid players.

However it's likely a negotiating tactic to get Arsenal to meet their demands.

why would Real be so willing to let Higuain go when they dont even have a replacement lined up....come on Ancelotti, smooth talk Gonzo into staying[-o<

why would Real be so willing to let Higuain go when they dont even have a replacement lined up....come on Ancelotti, smooth talk Gonzo into staying[-o<

Unless they do. Suarez maybe?

Anyone else think Higuain has been hitting the Tapas bars a bit too much?

Unless they do. Suarez maybe?

Anyone else think Higuain has been hitting the Tapas bars a bit too much?

he is definitely a chubby so and so. Noticed against Dortmund in the CL semis that he seemed a little out of shape....knows where the back of the net is though

again, if Real miss out on Suarez then it makes even more sense to keep Higuain

Back