• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Anyone got any theories about why the Higuain to Arsenal seems to be dragging on so much even we have signed Paulinho beforehand??

Anyone got any theories about why the Higuain to Arsenal seems to be dragging on so much even we have signed Paulinho beforehand??

Higauin was surplus before Ancelotti got there, maybe he has decided he wants to keep him. Also the fee has never been agreed between clubs according to any of the rumours, the play has agreed terms and he wants to live in London but Real may (rumour) have asked for nearer £30 million rather than £21 mill that Scum have offered. It would be funny if it fell through but I reckon it will happen.

Higauin was surplus before Ancelotti got there, maybe he has decided he wants to keep him. Also the fee has never been agreed between clubs according to any of the rumours, the play has agreed terms and he wants to live in London but Real may (rumour) have asked for nearer £30 million rather than £21 mill that Scum have offered. It would be funny if it fell through but I reckon it will happen.

Hmmm...I do wonder if spending 22m plus would actually make Arsene feel physically sick in the mouth and also put him up there to be judged on how he spends his money on players.

I have a theory that perhaps it is the board trying to push for Higuain and NOT Wenger....

I think the rumours that the goons were going to finally spend big has cost them just as much as us selling Bale would have. The idea that you have money means club will take advantage.

Because this belief that the Arse have a huge pot of money for transfers is nonsense, just like it is when they say it every other season. They can't afford Higuain.

How old is Altidore? Especially in that AZ kit, he puts me in mind of a young Kevin Campbell.

He's 23. Finally started to play up to expectations this year, scored a ton in the Dutch League and has been on fire for the US national team lately. He's a good young player, would have liked to see him stay in Holland for another year, but happy that he's moving up. He's not good enough yet for a top 4 side, but may be in a few years depending on how much he plays at Sunderland.

Haven't seen much of Higuain last season, but a few seasons back he looked the nuts. Why do Real want to sell? (Clutching at straws here, hoping the goons have bought a crock).

It's our special relationship with Madrid. We let them pretend to tap up Bale for a few weeks to help them appease their fans about Neymar. In return they string along and screw over Arsenal by pretending they might sell them Higuain (allowing us to get Villa).

Haven't seen much of Higuain last season, but a few seasons back he looked the nuts. Why do Real want to sell? (Clutching at straws here, hoping the goons have bought a crock).

Benzema established himself firmly as their main #9 and Higuain got demotivated and fat on the bench. He also reportedly has a bad attitude and long-term back problem.

Last edited:
Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Norwich City have made contact with Ajax to enquire about Toby Alderweireld, the defender's agent understands.

??

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Norwich City have made contact with Ajax to enquire about Toby Alderweireld, the defender's agent understands.

??

I thought he moved to Roma weeks ago.

Doesn't make sense for us, unless there are lingering concerns about Kaboul.

It's our special relationship with Madrid. We let them pretend to tap up Bale for a few weeks to help them appease their fans about Neymar. In return they string along and screw over Arsenal by pretending they might sell them Higuain (allowing us to get Villa).

Benzema established himself firmly as their main #9 and Higuain got demotivated and fat on the bench. He also reportedly has a bad attitude and long-term back problem.

yeah yeah, just like Demba Ba's long term knee problem which never prevents him from playing and scoring regularly

over 100 goals in 187 games for Madrid? imagine he figures if he didnt have a 'long term back problem' :-k

lets face it, if the goons get him they have a 20 plus goals a season striker

yeah yeah, just like Demba Ba's long term knee problem which never prevents him from playing and scoring regularly

over 100 goals in 187 games for Madrid? imagine he figures if he didnt have a 'long term back problem' :-k

lets face it, if the goons get him they have a 20 plus goals a season striker

They had one before as well, still manage to win anything.

£16m for Banega in this market seems like a great deal. I wish we were in for him.

It's a shame it's not 17mil then I'm sure we would be all over it;) 16mil is so last year.

Joking aside I agree for that money he's well worth a punt. Great player.

Probably too much having already spent £17m on Paulinho and £15m on Dembele last season with Sandro already around along with Holtby and young Carroll. Especially when we need at least one, probably two forwards.

Very happy with Paulinho, but had I been given the choice coming into the window I would have picked Bangega over Paulinho easily.

Back